eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter-Division Game Scrimmage(s)

5 posters

Go down

Inter-Division Game Scrimmage(s) Empty Inter-Division Game Scrimmage(s)

Post  xlAnGeLsWrAtHlx Mon May 02, 2011 8:28 pm

To all members of the Guardian division. I xlAnGeLsWrAtHxl, and with the assistance of Xxo 4m4nd4 oxX, eXD JIGSajW, and the Static division, am organizing inter-division scrimmage. Which will be between the Static and Guardian division.

It is to our attention that battles such as these, can uniformly peace together and create a healthier status of relations between divisions. In our efforts, we are hoping to make a strong base out of this in which if successful, we can share the knowledge to the whole clan. To unify all as one. To bring peace and harmony. And if done right, this can surely bring all to fame. In which eXD can be renowned for truly great sportsmanship and bonding between all.

Thus, this is why I have come to you all. In order to get this all started, it begins with you and your participitation. Here is the basic layout for what we have in stored.

Battles will be held on either Friday or Saturday nights; depending on all members shedule. Time and date will be provided on the forums and in division meetings prior to night of the battle.

Game variants will also be decided upon before. As of now, these are the choices- 1.) swat. 2.) slayer Dmr/ MLG style. 3.) objective. 4.) racing.

Personel for teams every week will be based on self activity within the division.

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP TO THIS WITH YOUR THOUGHTS, QUESTIONS, OPINIONS, AND ETC...

“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”

xlAnGeLsWrAtHlx
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Inter-Division Game Scrimmage(s) Empty Re: Inter-Division Game Scrimmage(s)

Post  exd lost Mon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

lol good luck with hamarnizeing everyone i been trying that since day 1 of me being in the clan however this is a good idea and as for peach lol thats useless its in chaos we find true peace
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Jabberwock Tue May 03, 2011 2:36 am

Great job, Spartan!!

I did edit to say (scrimmages) since that is what we discussed earlier tonight. You are more than welcome to change it to something else, just wanted to do a quick fix.

Lost/Tempest, I have faith that Spartan can handle this... Thats why T-Bone, Jiggy, and myself thought he would be a good fit Laughing

With that all said, if you need any help at all, I am here to assist in any way!!!

Like a Star @ heaven
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 am

IM DOWN FOR FRIDAYYYYY Very Happy
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue May 03, 2011 10:18 am

well done angel!! and like i said man i was just waiting for this post so i can tell my guys in static about the inner scrim battles and see whos down to have friendly spars wth gurdian and i love the chocies we get to choose before we start each match (or at least chocies thats suitable for everyone) again man great job!
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down