eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo:Reach Division

Go down

Halo:Reach Division Empty Halo:Reach Division

Post  eXD MAAR XO Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 am

Hello Static Company, I'll be your Major for the Reach Division. Let me first say, i'm excited to see this division come together and it will be a whole new ball game. With a new division in a different game, we'll see a whole different side of how a gaming community is run. However, there will be additional rules gained in this division. Here's a breakdown:

1. The ranking structure is the same as the MW2 division, so those ranks you memorized is still applicable. However, as you start reciting the ranking structure for the sergeants test, you will additionally have to name the emblem icon that represents that rank. For example: "Rank: Commander, Emblem: Spartan" or "Rank: Private, Emblem: Infected toggled". So, 12 ranks, 12 emblem icons.

2. The commander in charge of your company will set you up in a uniform. The uniform consists of a badge and color scheme. The badge is the emblem settings of your appearance where the emblem icon represents your rank in the community and the background is set by your commander. The color scheme is also set by your commander (commander perks Wink ) however, armor primary may not be BLACK and armor secondary may not be GREEN or any variation of green (like olive, sage, etc). These colors are reserved for Citadel members. You may not at any time you are with eXiled Demons change your uniform to any other color UNLESS you have become a new Commander and are bestowed the options of creating a new Company.

3. If you are currently in Ghosts CM and are looking forward to joining Static CM (either part time or making a full commitment) and are higher than corporal, you will be tested to transfer your current rank to Static. So, for example, if you are a Drill Sergeant and are making a full commitment to Static, you will be tested as a Drill Sergeant on the Rules, Ranking Structure (emblems included), and Recruitment of new players. You will have 1 week after you have announced your decision to join Static to complete this test or YOUR RANK IN STATIC will be reset to RECRUIT(NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS).

If you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes or the Halo:Reach Division, you may contact myself or eXD ODYSSEY CO via PM or Xbox Live TEXT Message.

With that said, I'll be attending the Midnight Release here in Alaska so expect me on Halo:Reach at 5AM Est time killing grunts, brutes, and whatever else stands in my way! HOORAH!

eXD MAAR XO
eXD MAAR XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Halo:Reach Division Empty Re: Halo:Reach Division

Post  eXD MAAR XO Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:06 am

I just wanted to say a little something about those who are thinking about going part-time between divisions. Before you even think about going part-time, you need to think about what division comes first. You will need to decide on a primary division, one which you will spend a majority of your time with and which you will want to rank up the most in. Also keep in mind your obligations, such as GameBattles or Company Meetings. You don't want to interrupt your previous obligations, and running in between divisions will take a lot of time and effort to keep your rank in either.

So, lets say you want to go part-time and you have decided on your primary division. What next?

Your Primary Division will be the main focus of your time. You'll be required to attend the meetings and recruit in this division to rank up. If you were given a game invite from both divisions, your primary division is the one you accept. In your gamercard profile, your primary division will be shown in your MOTTO.

Your Secondary Division is the division you'll work with in your spare time. The highest rank you may achieve in the secondary division is Drill Sergeant. You will not be required to be in attendance for the weekly company meetings, but you must meet with the Commander at least once every two weeks.

Please give this a lot of thought before you decide to work part-time. If you have questions, concerns, thoughts, or ideas, please send me a PM or XBL Text Message.
eXD MAAR XO
eXD MAAR XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down