eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a friendly reminder about the scrimmage!!!

2 posters

Go down

Just a friendly reminder about the scrimmage!!! Empty Just a friendly reminder about the scrimmage!!!

Post  xlAnGeLsWrAtHlx Fri May 06, 2011 12:00 am

Hey all!!! just wanted to stop by and fill you all in on whats going to happen. This friday and saturday(5-6-11 thru 5-7-11) we are going to continue with scrimmaging with the static division. But don't worry, it is only going to be a practice run to see how everything goes and if we need to improve on anything before we get serious about it. But even though it is just a practice run, i still would very much appreciate it if many show up to participate. This also very may count towards the leaderboard (just need to check with amanda about that..) Time-wise, it is very most likely that it will start from 10 pm est time zone and on. And game variant wise, it is going to involve just basic maps with basic variants as of now.

BE THERE.........OR BE SQUAREEEEE!!!!!
sincerely from me:)

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Pablo Picasso

xlAnGeLsWrAtHlx
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Just a friendly reminder about the scrimmage!!! Empty Re: Just a friendly reminder about the scrimmage!!!

Post  eXD Jabberwock Fri May 06, 2011 12:46 am

If you and I could come up with something that would work with the leader board, I'm more than happy to add it on.

Thanks so much for doing all that you are!!! I really do appreciate it all Laughing
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Just a friendly reminder about the scrimmage!!! Empty Re: Just a friendly reminder about the scrimmage!!!

Post  eXD Jabberwock Thu May 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Bump!!! I really want to get this started... Manny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down