eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention static division!!

Go down

Attention static division!! Empty Attention static division!!

Post  xlAnGeLsWrAtHlx Fri May 06, 2011 12:13 am

This is regarding about the inter-division scrimmage between static and guardian division. I just wanted to stop by and notify you all if you have not been notified already, that fri-sat night (5-6-11 thru 5-7-11) both divisions will take part in scrimmaging each other on basic maps with basic variants as of now. don't worry though because this is only a test drive to show me the flow of everything and what i need to improve on before it gets serious. but dont take me wrong, i still expect there to be an active amount of members to show up in order for this to happen. the time that it will take place will most deffinately be from 10pm est time zone and on. so please try the best you can and participate. and this may very well also count towards your leaderboard.

ps. BE THERE, OR BE SQUAREEE!!!!

FROM YOUR VERY OWN xlAnGeLsWrAtHxl Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Pablo Picasso

....this message has been approved by eXD jigsaw

xlAnGeLsWrAtHlx
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down