eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 5/25 Meeting Notes

Go down

Wednesday 5/25 Meeting Notes Empty Wednesday 5/25 Meeting Notes

Post  eXD Jabberwock Tue May 24, 2011 1:50 pm

1) We went over Sundays Meeting topics for those who weren't able to attend.

2) Velvet and I discussed the Grif Ball Team idea. This will be Velvets baby and he will be doing most of the work. If you need to ask any questions, comments, concerns, or anything like that, please direct them to the Grif Ball thread in our Division Forum.

3) Grif Ball Team name, I would like it if each member of Guardian (Static can join in too) would post 4 name ideas at least on the name thread. I would really appreciate that.

4) eXD Diablo has come up with a contest for the month of June. You will take pictures while voting on the Top100clans.com and you will recieve Microsoft Points if you win.

5) Recruiting and Promotions are back on! Thanks to TheMonsterSV for getting a jump on this!! Way to go Smile

6) I'll be holding a recruiting challenge in June. I am not sure what the details will be yet, but I'm sure we can discuss it again at Sunday's meeting so we are all on the same page and can come up with a great plan!

7) Everything we do, Static is more than welcome to be there/here. If you ever wonder why a Static guy is around, its because I've given an open invitation!!!

Cool I will be testing everyone, even if you passed a test a month ago, I'll be checking up on you!! Make sure you know your stuff and help your fellow division members out too!!!

Thank you so much for the guys who showed up last night and I must say it was a very good meeting. You all were very well mannered and as I expressed last night, I do appreciate it!!
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down