eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/10/11 meeting

2 posters

Go down

4/10/11 meeting  Empty 4/10/11 meeting

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm

The people that were at the meeting are:

Funsize
Candyland
OmgITsMORENSK
Sk8trGUY
Kill Deamon

Back to top Go down

4/10/11 meeting  Empty Re: 4/10/11 meeting

Post  eXD JIGSajW Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 am

Hey i got an e-mail from Aliquem that he had family matters to attend to and he didn't have time to message you about it. But yeah don't count it against him, I just wanted to tell you that real quick.

And sorry for not being on to play some matches with you guys..... i wasn't in the mood to get online today but i want to announce that the next time i will be online will be Tuesday for BIG TEAM TUESDAYS Cool Also i want to congratulate OmgITsMORENSK for joining the eXD family and also thx Viper for recruiting OmGitsMORESK. Again im happy to see static growing again and to see some progress over the last 2 weeks Smile

And yes i will be probably kicking some people becuase i noticed 3 of our guys being absent from meetings and not attending to anything for the past few months. I will message you Tuesday about those people viper. But for now keep up the great work and i will check back with you guys soon Smile
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  kill demon37 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:03 pm

yes indeed Viper you are a very good commander and dont let anybody make u think ur not cause u are Very Happy

That kind of talk will not get you promoted fast but, yes I am a good commander. So thx.
kill demon37
kill demon37
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down