eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Notes from 5/22/2011

Go down

Meeting Notes from 5/22/2011 Empty Meeting Notes from 5/22/2011

Post  eXD Jabberwock Mon May 23, 2011 1:24 am

Our meeting was combined with Static and I think we had a pretty good turn out. Thanks to Viper, Velvet and Candyland for being patient with me and with what I needed to say and get done.

I will post the topics below. If you missed the meeting please get together with someone within our squad, so they can feel you in.

1) Voting on the Top 100 Clans. This needs to be done EVERYDAY... I don't care if you have to borrow your moms cell phone to do it... Just do it Shocked

2) Follow the Chain of Command: This is in place for certain reasons and to be honest it will help with a lot of confusion. Admirals and Citadel are here to help, but not to answer questions that the rank above you could. Please keep in mind that if you can not contact your higher rank, give it some time. I'm not saying a week, at least 12 hours. Some of us have families, school, life off of xBox and things like that Shocked I know at least 4 of our guys that have my number and if you need to you can give it to your higher ranking officer, if they need to contact me.

3) Demotions and Promotions: Promotions are on hold for the time being and Demotions will only happen if necessary. If you are demoted, you will be able to work your way up. This is done, so you will learn.

4) Recruiting: Until we understand somethings, this will be on hold as well. We really need to start listening as a whole.

5) Listen: I'm honestly tired of repeating myself and I can really say I hate to have Apoclypse in the party every other week. It just shows that as a whole we are doing something wrong.

6) Respect: If I hear anyone calling another person a name, you will be sent to a Private Chat and handled with/by me. Name calling, trash talking, anything that isn't a positive comment, does not need to come out of your mouth. If you have a problem, follow the chain of command and bring it to my attention. This is going to stop now!!!

7) Jigsaw and T-Bone are switching Divisions. Jigsaw is now the Major for Guardian and T-Bone for Static.

Cool Combined Meetings: We will have combined meetins with Static if Candyland or Viper are unable to run theirs. This way Static will never go without having a meeting and to be honest, its nice to have them around!!

9) Forums: I know most of my guys are active on the forums, but I would like to see everyone at least pop on once a day. I know that maybe hard every day, but lets try. I try to update with something new every few days and this is where we come to see Emergency Meeting Times, Tournament Ideas and so on.

10) I'm your Commander. I am here to lead you guys in the right direction and with the best of my abilities, I'm going to try! This is a very hard job and I'm trying my hardest. I don't want to let you all done in the least, I want to make you all proud, Citadel proud, and eXD proud. I'm a girl on xBox live, with that said alone is hard enough. I get picked on and looked down upon most days I play. I just need you all to stand behind me 100% and give me the support I need to do the job I have earned. I don't need picked on within Guardian, I don't need called names, I don't need my personal life brought up, and I need your respect all the time. You may not like what I do, but you need to understand that what I say goes. I love you guys so very much and I want you to know that. I care about each of you very much and I know in every aspect of your life, that nothing but good things will happen.

To finish of the Meeting Notes, I need to apologize to AngelsWrath for the disrespect I showed him. I went along the situation the wrong way and I do feel horrible. I gripe about people treating me the same way and for me to turn around and do it to you makes me nothing more than a hypocrite. Yes, you did something slightly wrong, but I can see where you were confused. That is my fault and I should have cleared that up. I am extremely sorry and sorry isn't even good enough!!
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down