eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attendance for sunday meeting july 24 2011 combined static and gaurdian

2 posters

Go down

attendance for sunday meeting july 24 2011 combined static and gaurdian Empty attendance for sunday meeting july 24 2011 combined static and gaurdian

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 pm

general-exd tempest co (citadel)

commander-exd eclipse co (gaurdian) side step Question

leuitenant-eXD velvetbliss (guardian) candyland Question

master sargeant-sk8rguyperson(static)

drill sargeant-themonstersv (gaurdian)

corporal-chewnez(static)

private-exdadrenal (guardian) monkeywithaknife(static)

so my pc died when i went upstairs to color and touch ups so if i missed anyone please comment and tell me if i missed you and i will add you :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD :eXD
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

attendance for sunday meeting july 24 2011 combined static and gaurdian Empty Re: attendance for sunday meeting july 24 2011 combined static and gaurdian

Post  eXD T Bone Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:08 am

You all have been doing the best that you all can do. I know that this time period is rough, but YOU ARE THE CORE. The Core will stand strong through out the good and bad times. You all are great people and friends. I am proud to sever under and with you all. Please Keep up the good Work.

eXD Eclispe CO you are a good friend and I would not have anyone else doing what you do.
eXD sk8rguyperson you too and a good friend . KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT WE WILL SEE THROUGH
eXD Tempest/Razic/Lost CO your an ass....lol just kidding you have been a big help to me while I was going through a tuff spot I Thank You.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down