eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

word to guardian

5 posters

Go down

word to guardian Empty word to guardian

Post  eXD Spectre Thu May 05, 2011 7:57 am

as many of you who were at the meeting last night know, what happened at that meeting STAYS at the meeting. if there is any personal issues either outside or inside of guardian i want to be one of the first to know as i WILL do my best to resolve the issue. there is no reason for us to act the way we have for the past few weeks and the immaturity was at an all time high in my personal opinion. i know im not a high rank to tell people what to do but i do have the responsibility to guide people in the right direction so issues such as a lockdown can be avoided and so that citadel can finally have a break from us. i apologize to citadel on my behalf for the event that have occured and i am sorry that we have had to refer to you on a very close to daily basis. i hope i can do all that i personally can to contribute to the division and ensure that we will not have to call on your authority again. Also, congrulations eXD Jabberwock (Amanda) on your promotion to lieutenant, i know youll do a hell of a job.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

word to guardian Empty Re: word to guardian

Post  eXD JIGSajW Thu May 05, 2011 11:18 am

rebirth you don't have to apologize for anything and it was out of control last night, since everyone cant interrupting each other and couldn't really get a chance to speak but it was out of everyone's control, But the past is the past and were gonna all move on from this and just go about our everyday life's. Also its our job as majors of the citadel to help solve an issue that was too big for anyone else in the division to solve, and were glad to help. But im just glad we got everything resolved for the moment and i feel that its a new day and its a beginning of a new era for GUARDIAN Very Happy again congrats to jabber on the promo Cool Like i said earlier lets move on and not bring up the past and it will be alot easier for everyone.

PS - rebirth thx for this post.

word to guardian Thumbs_up
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Thu May 05, 2011 11:35 am

I can't agree with you more jiggy, I just wanted to get my point across to guardian and let them know that there are other methods to dealing with personal issues and that citadel has been VERY helpful and merciful on guardian. I can't thank anyone from citadel more for their help and I just wish it could've been resolved without citadel having to get stressed about it.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Jabberwock Thu May 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Thank you so much for this post/thread. There is no way that anyone could have said it better. I agree 100% with everything that you said and like Jiggy said its a new day and I'm feeling great!

Oh and a HUGE thanks to you both for the congrats!!! Means the world and a half to me!!!!

Love ya'll!!!!
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Fri May 06, 2011 12:55 am

Walk not the path of Darkness, For it Consumes you. I hope Guardian may return to the path it was on befor falling into darkness and despair. I belive in you guys always have, NOW SHOW ME YOU CAN DO IT!

P.S. ...I will be waiting in the Darkness Should it Fall form the Heavens Once more...
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Fri May 06, 2011 6:58 am

exd lost wrote:Walk not the path of Darkness, For it Consumes you. I hope Guardian may return to the path it was on befor falling into darkness and despair. I belive in you guys always have, NOW SHOW ME YOU CAN DO IT!

P.S. ...I will be waiting in the Darkness Should it Fall form the Heavens Once more...

Thank You My Friend, You all know I hate to Dwell in the Darkness for I was there once before and it consumed me to the brink of self destruction I never want to be there again..for if I am those who turely know will never e...ver see me the same a..gain!!!!
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Fri May 06, 2011 8:15 am

eXD T Bone wrote:
exd lost wrote:Walk not the path of Darkness, For it Consumes you. I hope Guardian may return to the path it was on befor falling into darkness and despair. I belive in you guys always have, NOW SHOW ME YOU CAN DO IT!

Thank You My Friend, You all know I hate to Dwell in the Darkness for I was there once before and it consumed me to the brink of self destruction I never want to be there again..for if I am those who turely know will never e...ver see me the same a..gain!!!!

i dont understand cryptic messages.... i had a little conversation with tempest about that haha
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Fri May 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Darkness i the negative emotions of humens, it means dont let the little things in life get you down or eles it will destory you form the insid. Deprestion is form of darkness. i live in it however i learned to use it lol anyways what i mean is dont let gaurd fall out of place. btw rebrith ...idk if its your mic or mine but i can hardly understand you when you talk into it >< sorrys :3
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Fri May 06, 2011 12:34 pm

exd lost wrote:Darkness i the negative emotions of humens, it means dont let the little things in life get you down or eles it will destory you form the insid. Deprestion is form of darkness. i live in it however i learned to use it lol anyways what i mean is dont let gaurd fall out of place. btw rebrith ...idk if its your mic or mine but i can hardly understand you when you talk into it >< sorrys :3
It's a throat mic, I'll fix it later
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Fri May 06, 2011 10:40 pm

L96 A1 ReBiRtH wrote:
exd lost wrote:Darkness i the negative emotions of humens, it means dont let the little things in life get you down or eles it will destory you form the insid. Deprestion is form of darkness. i live in it however i learned to use it lol anyways what i mean is dont let gaurd fall out of place. btw rebrith ...idk if its your mic or mine but i can hardly understand you when you talk into it >< sorrys :3
It's a throat mic, I'll fix it later

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! ROFAL!!!!!! ROFAL!!!!!!! A DEEP THROAT MIC!!!! lololololololololololololololololololoolollololololol

I rS kWEl CEX ME Out!!!!!
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Fri May 06, 2011 11:35 pm

... Ahem T bone this is a post for peace not for mindless jokes of the throating Deeply so pls keep it civalized *has a tophat and a monacel on with a snooty look on his face wile holding a glass of wine profoundly* hmm yes. so if you wold kindly lay off rebrith and his um... deeply oral mic (hehehe)
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Sun May 08, 2011 8:27 am

exd lost wrote:... Ahem T bone this is a post for peace not for mindless jokes of the throating Deeply so pls keep it civalized *has a tophat and a monacel on with a snooty look on his face wile holding a glass of wine profoundly* hmm yes. so if you wold kindly lay off rebrith and his um... deeply oral mic (hehehe)

sorry was is a silly mood.......starting to get back to normal the trip to the darkness was one I haven't taken in a very long time.. I hope for there sake it never gets done a-gain...(ehh ehh)...you said deeply oral (teehee)
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down