eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Word Form Your Major

4 posters

Go down

A Word Form Your Major Empty A Word Form Your Major

Post  eXD T Bone Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:53 pm

I, T Bone, may be a member of the honored Citadel , but I still over see all of Guardian.
Vegeta is the Commander in Charge.
Whatever he says goes!
This past meeting had a very nice turnout, but I am still upset with the fact that there was NO SILENCE FROM PEOPLE WHILE THE COMMANDER WAS SPEAKING. If this will keep up I will step in and help out with the punishment that Vegeta will dish out. ALL LOWER RANKS MUST DO what there Commander says.
Again I will suggest that all lower ranks have there mics set on mute till the Commander is done speaking. but be the fact that everyone was loud no one heard.

Just remember the Citadel is watching you at all times more so then ever now.

I am T Bone and I am a member of the honored Citadel What goes on in Guardian Reflects not just yourself but Vegeta and Myself.

I am the person that Represents YOU and the Whole squad.

Again I am still a member of Guardian as well.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

A Word Form Your Major Empty i completly agree

Post  kurotsutchi Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:00 am

i am completly for punishment if it is needed
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

A Word Form Your Major Empty Re: A Word Form Your Major

Post  eXD Reaper Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:42 am

im for it

eXD Reaper
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 am

...T bone you are too Formel you need more yelling like "IF YOU DONT SHUT UP I WILL *bleeped* AND THEN *bleeped*" ...jk ..anyways dont forget i am always here as well watching and waiting ....i may seems silly and moronic but i am hiding my true self ..hehehe. So always be on your best when i am around. RazeicEdge OUT!
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Reaper Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:24 pm

u dont wana b to hard on ur people tho. u want them to respect u not fear u. just give it time and everybody will come around, i mean yes its a bother wen we all talk at once but at least we talk and dont sit and do nothing

eXD Reaper
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 pm

you do relize i was joking right?! :3 but for realz regardles of ones owns behavior being too leanent on one can result badly for the whole ...so i am hard on every one includeing my self and i dont sit and do nothing i back stab thats something lol :3
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Reaper Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:04 pm

thats y u dont lead a team my friend. we do

eXD Reaper
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 am

lol your right i dont lead A team i lead 2 in a way you forget i was once a comander. i love the fact you see me as a clown it keeps you dumb to my true intentions :3 hopefuly you can become a comander and run a squad one day too i want to see you strive not only as a halo player but also as a Exd member
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Reaper Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:05 am

and u 4get im better then u and always will b. i dont want a team im here to do all i can 4 my team, my brothers, and my clan. now if u think u have wat it takes...try me...buddy No if u can

eXD Reaper
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:22 am

rancking up kills in a truly made up world dose not ake one better a better person amits to his own faluts and weaknesses and trys to better him self and toshe around him regardless of who or what these may be anyways you do know where getting off topic right ? Neutral
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Reaper Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:36 am

u know theres really only 1 thing i hate in this sad world. and thats humans, i hate how we live and fight and die for nothing i hate how we believe in a "god" its so sad that we cant move past this. back to my point tho, im still better then u Twisted Evil

eXD Reaper
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Reaper Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 am

the reason we play games in a made up world is to b free from this world that has only pain. we play to b happy and get rid of stress, we want to b out of this world 4 as long as we can. so we play and play. we make clans to find ppl like us, we trash talk ppl to feel better. the reason y i will always b better then u is bcuz i see life 4 wat it really is

eXD Reaper
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:36 pm

nothing but a down hill battle to live in the end its all gone nothing lasts and will ever last forever this world is dieing slowly ...if thats why your better then its worng lol i have always know the realitly of this world its a fight to surive world its a claw you way to the top or fall back to the bottome world its a world that in the end it dosent matter at all it all dissapers i n the end a BIG FAT GAME OVER for everyone hehehe anyways lets talk about something eles for now say...wtf is going on with guardian i been hearing a bunch ofthings on the inside not working the way it needs to.
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm

I love how I prided myself by saying this squad was doing great in the teamwork , but as I see here in the fourm that there are some issues turnin up I will deal with that in my own way.
tempest... please you are to be a leader not someone who is acting like a two year old. you may be a higher rank then me but you know and my squad knows i tell it like i see it. Diablo please relax and show that you are the better man.

no matter who it is or what they say. no matter how wrong or right they are we still show repect.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Reaper Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:02 pm

lol t bone this is a clean friendly convo, just 2 guys talkin about wat they think u no this is only 4 the strong minded ppl. y r u here? lol but anyway lost, im better then u cuz life has no meaning pal

eXD Reaper
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  exd lost Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

this is my form of respect t and you do relioze we are playing around right :3
exd lost
exd lost
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

A Word Form Your Major Empty some more words

Post  eXD T Bone Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:56 am

I would like to say that I have seen improvement in the way the meetings are going we still need to work on getting more people showing though. It will take time and it will be done.
I am also proud that everyone has been leaving the petty crap out.
Tempest , if I said anything the other night that made you leave the party the other night I am sorry.
It was anger that i was venting and I took it out on everyone again i am sorry.

Everyone knows I am one of the most sweetest and kindest person they know here. we all have bad days and it showed that night.

I added you to the roster so Razz (pretty pink)lol

see everyone on the field..... btw if no one shows or messages in the next few meeting there will be demotions handed out!!!! and you miss three meeting you miss out in some team and grifball fun (possible tourney)
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down