eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction and The Uniform for Guardian

3 posters

Go down

Introduction and The Uniform for Guardian Empty Introduction and The Uniform for Guardian

Post  eXD T Bone Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:11 pm

For those who don't known me, my name is eXD T Bone.
I would like to welcome you to the Guardians of eXD HALO Division. We are all about having fun and protecting the good name of eXD. Our main job is to just have fun. We will be working together with our brothers in Static, and like always having some little exhibitions here and there for Braggin Rights. I will advise you if there are any changes to meeting times, but for now we are to be working in conjunction with Static in times. I have read what my fellow Commander eXD Jigsajw wrote on the Static board. I agree with him on the Leader Boards. I would love to see people from Guardian dominate on the boards, but if Static is dominate it is okay, We are one big family. like always if you are unable to make a meeting it is alright just let me or eXD Vegeta, or eXD Jigsajw know and we will inform you on what is going on.

I would like to introduce a theme for the Wednesdays' meetings leadership skills. We will be putting people in charge of teams in Halo to see how they would handle in the event of a clan battle while playing. remember you never know what is going to happen while in a game.....learn your call outs, make sure they are able to be heard, and as always while one member is talking before a game or in a meeting WAIT YOUR TURN TO TALK it is hard for people to hear what's being said if people are talking over them.

and now for our uniform......
The Uniform Colors are:

ARMOR PRIMARY ICE
ARMOR SECONDARY FREE CHOICE ( NO GREEN, RED, or BLACK )

EMBLEM PRIMARY BLUE
EMBLEM SECONDARY SILVER
EMBLEM BACKGROUND YELLOW

BACKGROUND IS BUZZ SAW

THANK YOU

Last edited by eXD T Bone on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Introduction and The Uniform for Guardian Empty Re: Introduction and The Uniform for Guardian

Post  vegeta555 Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:29 pm

YAY we gots our new tag....
but all demons in guardian, on wendesdays meetings (the training meetings). everyone learn your call outs like t-bone said, last time there where to many call outs on the team i was with and not enough cooperation within the team(that also goes for the lone wolf stuff). Lets try not to have alot of call outs and work to the best of your ability when ur commanding, remember guys its not the real deal that y its called training(we're ment to learn from it).

by eXD vegeta

P.S. t-bone u spelled brother wrong, or unless it doesn't have a "r" in it lol XD jk
vegeta555
vegeta555
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Introduction and The Uniform for Guardian Empty nice job gaurdian

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Nice work on the post. Keep up the drills! they r a great way to get to know your team and to learn to give as well as follow orders! nicely done....I have 1 addition--no green or black. sorry but these r reserved 4 citadel.. Razz ..
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Introduction and The Uniform for Guardian Empty Re: Introduction and The Uniform for Guardian

Post  eXD T Bone Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 am

Vegeta......ty for the spell check, my keyboard don't always catch the letters r and h.

TY Dstroyer as well I forgot the black. I hope you and Widow are proud of us.

I have been asked by another clan if we would do a battle with them. I told the leader of there halo division I would love to , but i feel that at this moment we , The Guardians are not ready yet to go into a battle with anyone.
He said he respects that I told him the truth and after a few weeks let him know.
The main reason I feel we as a TEAM are NOT READY is because we are still a fresh face. You see HALO has been out for some time and we all have played. BUT we have not played completely as a team yet. Granted some of us do well together, I would like ALL of US to WORK TOGETHER.
Guardian must work together not just with STATIC but With EACH OTHER.

here's a tip on call outs if you look at your screen while playing under your radar is the name of room / area your in.... i.e. yellow lift , red room , showers, ect... Next meeting we will use these to help out on where we are and were the enemy is. ( exp: 2 in lift room ) .

As always keep up with the good work and I will be always testing you in ways of eXD and TEAMWORK....

I will be trying to get a group together for a team in SWAT (both w and w/o Static), SLAYER(Both w and w/o static), GRIFBALL (w and w/o static).
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down