eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News & Updates

5 posters

Go down

News & Updates Empty News & Updates

Post  eXD JIGSajW Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:26 pm

---NEWS---

ATTENTION: Yesterday (3/17/11) i did mention you get an automatic 5 points for attending the wednesday & sunday meetings. This helps me keep track of who's attending and whos dedicated. I will crack down on people who aint showing up and who isnt active.

---ANNOUNCEMENTS---

Also for the past couple weeks i been hearing complaints amongst other members and other things in STATIC and starting some drama up. So starting today i will set DISCIPLINARY actions and i will not hesitate punishing those who are misbehaving. I will post later today or some time this week on what the Warnings & Punishments will be. Im only announcing this becuase it has been going on for a little while but nothing extreme and i want to PREVENT any drama that may happen in the future.

If you have any questions just PM me either on the forums or on XBOX LIVE and i will answer them soon as possible.
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

News & Updates Empty Now that's what I'm talking about

Post  nin288 Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 am

Get 'em JIGSajW!!!!!

On a personal note, I haven't been showing up to meetings due to the lack of discipline (not to mention I attended 5 meetings in a row where me and my super awesome maps were completely ignored. I'm not naming names, but I think most of them are lucky I didn't just pull rank). If you are for real in implementing control and discipline JIGSajW, then I will be there Sunday night to support you in any way I can. I also suggest that map testing start at the top of the command chain and work down the ranks.
-HellspawnJaymz
nin288
nin288
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

News & Updates Empty Re: News & Updates

Post  eXD JIGSajW Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:14 pm

nin288 wrote:Get 'em JIGSajW!!!!!

On a personal note, I haven't been showing up to meetings due to the lack of discipline (not to mention I attended 5 meetings in a row where me and my super awesome maps were completely ignored. I'm not naming names, but I think most of them are lucky I didn't just pull rank). If you are for real in implementing control and discipline JIGSajW, then I will be there Sunday night to support you in any way I can. I also suggest that map testing start at the top of the command chain and work down the ranks.
-HellspawnJaymz

Yeah i know you have some great maps and i would like to say im sorry that i keep forgetting to ask you for some. But still man i kinda needed help in the meetings to stable some order and felt like i was by my self. So i would like to admit that i haven't been tough or haven't shown authority in recent months in the squad (in the past 2 months i haven't been feeling well and been going through a sever depression but thats another story for another day) and i know i haven't set any rules of any kind becuase we haven't had problems in STATIC until recently. I already have names in mind on who have been out of line but im not naming who, but this sunday i will announce whats been on my mind far as discipline and some ideas i would like to share. SO jamz hope you accept my apology and i admit i have been wrong about some things in recent months so starting sunday some things are gonna change in STATIC farao Some people may hate me after sunday but i dont care becuase as long as we have order instead of chaos im happy.

(PS) I most def agree about going down in ranks to give that person a chance to share a map instead of picking at random. Its more stable that way and its more organized. cheers
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JOJO CC Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:57 pm

good job jigsajw Smile keep up the good work queen
eXD JOJO CC
eXD JOJO CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/mz.foxy707

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:37 pm

eXD JOJO CC wrote:good job jigsajw Smile keep up the good work queen

bounce bounce bounce TY very much jojo bounce bounce bounce
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 pm

eXD JIGSajW wrote:
nin288 wrote:Get 'em JIGSajW!!!!!

-HellspawnJaymz

Yeah i know you have some great maps and i would like to say im sorry that i keep forgetting to ask you for some. But still man i kinda needed help in the meetings to stable some order and felt like i was by my self. So i would like to admit that i haven't been tough or haven't shown authority in recent months in the squad (in the past 2 months i haven't been feeling well and been going through a sever depression but thats another story for another day) and i know i haven't set any rules of any kind becuase we haven't had problems in STATIC until recently. I already have names in mind on who have been out of line but im not naming who, but this sunday i will announce whats been on my mind far as discipline and some ideas i would like to share. SO jamz hope you accept my apology and i admit i have been wrong about some things in recent months so starting sunday some things are gonna change in STATIC farao Some people may hate me after sunday but i dont care becuase as long as we have order instead of chaos im happy.

(PS) I most def agree about going down in ranks to give that person a chance to share a map instead of picking at random. Its more stable that way and its more organized. cheers

Now That's Whats UP!!!!!! remember if you need help in keeping order I'll be there if need be.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  nin288 Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 am

Awesome job last night JIGSajW!! My attendance will be greatly improved as of right....NOW!
I'd also like to say that the problems of late are in no way your fault. -HellspawnJaymz
nin288
nin288
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Black Widow Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 am

I like to see good results come through without chaos! Awesome work guys. Also If you do have a problem or questions, talk 2 me. I can try 2 help with ideas. Smile Keep up the awesome work!
eXD Black Widow
eXD Black Widow
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:14 pm

thx guys and i will try my hardest to keep things in order and keep all of you happy Very Happy
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down