eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some News & Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Some News & Ideas Empty Some News & Ideas

Post  eXD JIGSajW Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 am

Greetings members of Static & Guardian,

I came up with a few ideas for both companies and a great way to meet up and socialize with one another even more since were one big happy family ^^ and i thought we can socialize outside of the meetings for once (more on that later) Smile

Also i have some news for STATIC. For those who didn't attend the Wednesday's meeting (2/23), i announced that im bringing back the STATIC leader board. For those who don't know what it is, its just a leader board (aka score board) of the "players" wins from matches that we will be having after every Wednesday meeting (more on that later) and there's no prizes involved at the moment but you will have full bragging rights and jealously of others lol Twisted Evil. Since STATIC split into Guardian i thought it would be a great chance to start from scratch have fun with it:) The matches will always be an inner scrim FFA (aka Free For All) on a custom map (or pre-made map) and who ever places in the top 3 will receive "points" and here are the points for each position.

1st Place - 15 Points
2nd Place - 10 Points
3rd Place - 05 Points

I will always update the leader board EVERY SINGLE week after every Wednesday meeting

These matches will take place after every Wednesday meeting. And they will be called Exhibition Wednesdays. For any more questions just PM me and i will answer them as soon as possible farao

One more thing for members of Static. Our NEW PRIMARY Armor color for now on is "Fire" Red (yes i know i made that name up lol) its the 2nd shade of red next Dark Red. But Your Secondary is still optional and it can be what ever you want (excluding BLACK & GREEN of course). SO change your colors from gray/silver to "Fire" red please!!

Now for the other announcements i have for both company's.

1. Starting next Tuesday i will be hosting a Big Team game from 6pm est - 9pm est and everyone, in either STATIC or GUARDIAN, is more than welcome to join and i thought i call it BIG TEAM TUESDAY'S. For more info just contact me. I wanna try and do this every tuesday Smile

2. Also starting next Sunday's meeting i thought we can have some friendly exhibition matches between STATIC & GUARDIAN. It will take place after every Sunday meeting on a custom map, or pre-made map, and just play for bragging rights! And i will keep a scoreboard for that too every week and also as a bonus we will nominate MVP of the day from each team after the day is over and we will all vote for who deserves it bounce And i will post the MVP's from each team on the forums later that same night. (Its up to Guardian if there down for this IDEA) Just give me a holler if your down with this guys.

Well that's all of the announcements i have for today and for now just continue to PLAY HARD, RECRUIT and HAVE FUN suckas!!
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Some News & Ideas Empty Re: Some News & Ideas

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:23 am

Just a quick suggestion. Could you include PST not just EST when you post things on the forum? Not a big deal, its only something to make my life easier for me rather then thinking 3 hrs back. Other then that thats some good ideas you got there Jigz.

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 am

sorry about that and i understand becuase im central time and it took me a little while to remember est time since its always the majority of peoples time zones lol but yeah i will include pacific time as well in my future posts.
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:23 pm

eXD JIGSajW wrote:sorry about that and i understand becuase im central time and it took me a little while to remember est time since its always the majority of peoples time zones lol but yeah i will include pacific time as well in my future posts.

THx man. I didn't wanna bash you about it but, good you understand.

Back to top Go down

Some News & Ideas Empty great idea

Post  kurotsutchi Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:45 pm

hopefully we will be able to get most of our members into a rotation in the big team games so we can all see each others skill sets cant wait till tomorow
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down