eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Who is stronger with the forge!!!!!!

Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! I_vote_lcap38%Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! I_vote_lcap62%Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]
Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! Empty Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!!

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:05 pm

All maps are in your recommended section. please let me know if you have any problems finding them.. Thanks to everyone that submitted and also everyone who showed up to the meeting to help us test them all!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! Empty Just A Little Reminder...

Post  nin288 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Here's what my original Forge creation Falling Water looks like, just in case you forgot. (shameless plug) Wink

Place your votes here 4 the forge map weekly challenge!!!! Reach_7393700_Full
nin288
nin288
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down