eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Static Company Weekly challenges

2 posters

Go down

Static Company Weekly challenges Empty Static Company Weekly challenges

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:25 pm

OK for those of you who could not make the meeting on Sunday I am introducing "Weekly challenges" for Static company. There will be rewards givin in the form of microsoft points!!!!!!!!(amounts may vary depending on the challenge) In order to be eligible for the prize you must attend the MANDATORY meeting the sunday before the challenge begins and the Sunday after the challenge. For some challenges I will post a poll and allow all of eXD to decide the winner and for some I will choose the winner myself..The first challenge will begin Sunday Oct 17th and will be posted in the Static company forum!!!! When submiting for the challenge you must recommend your pic/film/map whatever it may be and message me with the name of the file!!!! Good luck to everyone and as long as you guys and gals participate I will keep the challenges (and prizes) comin!!!! Get out there and PROMOTE eXD!!!!!!!!!!!!
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Static Company Weekly challenges Empty weekly challenge 1

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 am

Hey guys and gals! sorry it took so long to post the first challenge i been crazy busy!! lol.. anyway here it is and im giving extra time to get it submitted lets say...wed oct 27. submit the funniest still photo and caption and u will be the winner!! to submit put the pic in your file share and recommend to friends, be sure you let me know what pic is yours via xbl .. alright thats it, easy huh?? Good luck to everyone and thanks again to all for helping static cm grow everyday!!!!

<PROMOTE-PLAY-POST-VOTE->
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Static Company Weekly challenges Empty Re: Static Company Weekly challenges

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:58 pm

(Im sorry if im doing it wrong by submitting my pic through here but i keep getting a error when i try to send fire share to my freinds on xbox live so i thought i can post it here. Again sorry for taking up space on this thread)

Here's a link to prove this is my picture

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=115589110

Static Company Weekly challenges Xbfdbsdf
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Static Company Weekly challenges Empty Re: Static Company Weekly challenges

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down