eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost

+3
eXD FallenAngel
eXD Azazel 69
eXD Monkey XO
7 posters

Go down

Should we have a weekend Brawl?

Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost I_vote_lcap100%Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost I_vote_lcap0%Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost Empty Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost

Post  eXD Monkey XO Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 am

I have seen that no one gets on to play with each other anymore. Guys this must change. We are a clan. Lets play like one. You are a company so play like one. I understand that you may have summer school, or vacations so im not asking you to live to play xbox but at least try to play with your company once or twice a week. I promise none of you can give 5 or more names of people in you company and thats sad. I check rosters all the time and so should you. These are people you need to know. So...in order to help you guys play together I have made a weekly schedule. The custom games will be in my file share so yall can start them up. I hope yall enjoy and I look forward to playing with yall.

Sunday- Company Meetings @ 9pm EST
Monday- Mike Myers Monday
Tuesday- GB Practice
Wednesday- Zom Zom Day (Zombies)
Thursday- GB Practice
Friday- GB Match -and/or- Weekend Brawl
Saturday GB Match -and/or- Weekend Brawl

Ok...you guys wanna know what the weekend brawl is??? Well, we have four teams...more if needed...These teams battle it out on black ops. Winner gets bragging rights and i MAY through in a prize. That depends on how active yall guys are. I'm adding a poll to see how this goes. If it passes through then I will put up a sign in sheet so yall can sign up for squads.
[color=green]
eXD Monkey XO
eXD Monkey XO
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/marissarayburn

Back to top Go down

Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost Empty Times

Post  eXD Azazel 69 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 am

What are the times for GB practice? What time is Zom Zom on Wed? And guys anytime you see me on feel more than welcome to send me a message asking if I have time to talk even if I'm playing another game.
eXD Azazel 69
eXD Azazel 69
Ghost Commander
Ghost Commander

http://kelley.cristopher@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost Empty Re: Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost

Post  eXD FallenAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 am

Monkey, i really love this week schedule idea. I wanna still it and make it for MW2 hoping this will help with our active members, and getting to know people also. But i may need some help with that haha. You willing to help me out ? We don't have Zombies, so i'm not sure what we would substitute for them haha.
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184404504

Back to top Go down

Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost Empty Re: Schedule to get you guys more active every week in Ghost

Post  eXD Amped Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Yes very good idea Twisted Evil

eXD Amped
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 am

GOOD JOB MONKEY!!!!! This is why we are here. You Know what i talking about
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  ThE JuGeRn4uT Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 am

hey fallin i will be willing to help
ThE JuGeRn4uT
ThE JuGeRn4uT
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Billnyeizzle Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 am

ThE JuGeRn4uT wrote:hey fallin i will be willing to help
I'd love to help you guys too! Cool
Billnyeizzle
Billnyeizzle
Minion
Minion

https://facebook.com/brendon.gillespie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down