eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXD Ghost Company Introductions

+14
Kryptonite
V3rt3x
XxTorontoGoonxX
AlfonsoTheGod
ICEW0LFE
xNader216x
BaLLeR ZiM
oOElementorOo
xSLYPLAYERx
walkindedman
WarDog
eXD JIGSajW
eXD MAAR XO
eXD Diablo CC
18 posters

Go down

eXD Ghost Company Introductions Empty eXD Ghost Company Introductions

Post  eXD Diablo CC Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Welcome...Describe a little about yourself here...

Last edited by eXD Diablo CC on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

eXD Ghost Company Introductions Empty Re: eXD Ghost Company Introductions

Post  eXD MAAR XO Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 pm

eXD MAAR XO signing in. This site looks spectacular. I'm from Anchorage Alaska and I can't wait for tomorrow night! I'm pulling an all-nighter for those that wish to join.
eXD MAAR XO
eXD MAAR XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:26 am

JIGSajW reporting for duty! Im just your average gamer that loves to play MW2, H3, and other games that's suitable for my needs Very Happy also im a very laid back type of guy and easy to talk to so don't be afraid to say was up if you just wanna chat. Another thing about me is that i make videos on youtube for fun so really its just a harmless hobby of mine but got really good compliments on them Very Happy If you want to know more about me just message me or what ever and im more than free to talk or just chill and play few games on LIVE Cool
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  WarDog Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:25 pm

WarDog here, site and forums looks real nice D.

WarDog
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Diablo CC Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 pm

chiefwhackahoe1 wrote:how do you delete posts?

By asking nicely, I guess
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  walkindedman Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:11 pm

deadman here. i live in ohio. i play any competitive player games online. but when i'm chilling i got a thing for RPG's. looking forward to reach and this season of mlg battles. i like stuff with zombies and heavy metal music

walkindedman
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

eXD Ghost Company Introductions Empty xSLYPLAYERx Reporting for duty

Post  xSLYPLAYERx Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 pm

I play mostly FPS's with the exception to the fallout series and Dead Space. When I'm not playing in a GB or in practice I like to chill and hang out. So don't be afraid to get on and say hi and chill. When I'm in a GB it's all about the call outs. If you ever want to game send me an invite.

xSLYPLAYERx
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  oOElementorOo Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:46 pm

oOElementorOo in the house. I love games where you can level up and explore. But when im not in the mood for that i play alot of fps type games. BTW I love you the new site

oOElementorOo

Back to top Go down

Post  BaLLeR ZiM Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:11 pm

It's BaLLeR ZiM! I'm a FPS guy and I'm fairly new to ClaN gameplay. I'm from Omaha, Nebraska so there's not much to do around here but skate and game it up! New member of the eXiled community and is looking forward to meeting new people and havin alot of fun.
GT: BaLLeR ZiM shoot me a request =]
BaLLeR ZiM
BaLLeR ZiM

Back to top Go down

Post  xNader216x Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 am

xNader216x, reporting for duty. I hope to be an active player on both the gamebattles team, and in eXD.

xNader216x

Back to top Go down

Post  xSLYPLAYERx Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:38 am

xNader216x wrote:xNader216x, reporting for duty. I hope to be an active player on both the gamebattles team, and in eXD.
How did cj convince you to join

xSLYPLAYERx
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 am

He said he liked the team based environment, and plus he owes me a favor or two, lol.

And now, as a side note, i have officially recruited all of my best "real" friends. Lmao
Maybe, with the exception of one or two people who refuse to crack, but the way i see it, if i can covince Nader,.......i can convince anybody. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  ICEW0LFE Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:02 pm

sup, im ICEW0LFE. the ice in my gt is my nickname and the wolfe is my last name so just call me wolfe. im a big shooter and rpg fan. im a big cod fan and an even bigger gow fan. ive been told im beast with the torque bow Very Happy if u ever wanna chat or play hit me up im an easy going guy that can be quite competative at times. look forward to getting to know u all better, destroying enemies on the battlefield and representing eXD.

ICEW0LFE

Back to top Go down

Post  AlfonsoTheGod Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm

SyNc x VenDetta's my name. I live in the party town of Woodstock Virginia. I love sniping on MW2, its all i really play anymore. I sound like im 20 or 30 over xbl but im only 15. I've had live for about a year now and im addicted to it. Halo3 was the only Halo i like. I should be getting it again soon. I'm never buying Black Ops again i bought it the day it came out and sold it two weeks later. But yeah i'm online a lot, message or invite me if you wanna play. Gamertag is SyNc x VenDetta. Probably changeing it after christmas to MeatTrumpett.

AlfonsoTheGod

Back to top Go down

Post  XxTorontoGoonxX Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Well, where to start. Im 20 years old and live in Toronto. My GT is XxTorontoGoonxX so feel free to add me and play some MW2 I'm on most days. I have a month old baby girl named autumn. I also have black ops but dont play much. Have a ps3 if anyone wants to add me and has one MadYoungMoney. Otherwise im here to be active and be apart of an amazing clan and hope to move up in ranks and hopefully make the gamebattles team.
XxTorontoGoonxX
XxTorontoGoonxX
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

eXD Ghost Company Introductions Empty V3rt3x Sn1p3r

Post  V3rt3x Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:01 pm

eXD V3rt3x Sn1p3r reporting in. This is also my gamertag: V3rt3x Sn1p3r. I play cod and Halo. So add me if you want to play. I have a youtube account, and facebook account. Add me. My email is www.phi_vu@yahoo.com

V3rt3x

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryptonite Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Lets see im 18 years old and ima beast at pretty much any game. I love gaming with friends and i also like to give tips to others to improve their game. I am MLG ive been to several tournaments and was recognized as gamer of the year in the gears of war ladders a couple years ago. My gt is iKRypToNiTeZz so hit me up if u wanna game.
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

eXD Ghost Company Introductions Empty XxMRayburnxX

Post  eXD Monkey XO Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:01 am

I'm 17 and i play Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops.
eXD Monkey XO
eXD Monkey XO
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/marissarayburn

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Rev Plague Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 am

Hey there. To start, everyone can call me Rev or something, Emmanuel is my name, though (e*man*you*ell). I'm from a small, dead town in rural Kentucky called Cadiz. The first game I got on my Xbox was MW2 for Christmas last year, and I've become pretty good at it. Now I play a lot of Black Ops, though. It's cool to be in here, though. I like everything here, it's established nicely Very Happy But if anyone ever wants to play or anything, hit me up. GT: eXD Rev Plague

Also, any new members who wanna play, add me and you're welcome to party up 90% of the time I'm on

Last edited by eXD Rev Plague on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GT Change & Niceness)
eXD Rev Plague
eXD Rev Plague
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  iiExxon Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 am

Hey everyone, just joined like... today haha. GT is iiExxon, I got it off of one of the Task force 141 NPCs in MW2 and thought it sounded cool, BUT I learned later that it was an oil company, bummer. I have a experience in GB and was usually the guy yelling orders to my teammates because one of my strengths is to excess a situation and provide a solution, so I like tactical shooters or strategy games. I played Rainbow Six vegas 2 for a bit but I didn't like the controls, currently I play Bad Company 2, Halo Reach, the Call of Duty series and Mass Effect 2 <3. Sooo add me up and I look forward to meeting more members and hopefully becoming a full fledged member of eXD.

iiExxon
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

eXD Ghost Company Introductions Empty hmm

Post  Stigmafear Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 pm

my names brandon, but my gamertag is stigma fear, i live in ohio, pretty laid back, but competative at the same time, like playing black ops,5th prestige, pretty decent lol, like playing zombies aswell, cant usually find anyone good, but anyways add me if u want on xbl, n we can play a few games,. later =] nice meeting u all.

Stigmafear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down