eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for not being as active as i should...

2 posters

Go down

Sorry for not being as active as i should... Empty Sorry for not being as active as i should...

Post  eXDhyruleundead Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Hey y'all i want to appoligise for not being as active as i should... i have had alot of stuff to deal with for the deployment and its not realy giving me much time to get on my computer... i will try to stay on this now that ive gotten alot of the big stuff out of the way and can actualy get on here now. i appreiciate all the support i have gotten from the fellow members in this time of me leaving...

I also want to appoligise to Fallen for just leaving her with all the troubles of predetor cm... i couldnt find enough time to do my job as commander and i didnt want to let the company fall because of that... i know you will do well as the commander and i hope that when i come back i will get to take back up the reigns and begin to lead again... and i hope to join you in citadel soon after cause im sure you will make it there with no problems.
eXDhyruleundead
eXDhyruleundead
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000501837139

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being as active as i should... Empty Re: Sorry for not being as active as i should...

Post  eXD FallenAngel Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanx hyrule, but i don't think Preedator is that bad.. People just don't come to meetings.. or recruit.. or vote... okay, on second thought.. so maybe we do have a problem. But i'm working on fixing that.(: I think i could do it. And good luck to you Clarence(:
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184404504

Back to top Go down