eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give This a thought...

5 posters

Go down

Give This a thought... Empty Give This a thought...

Post  eXD xDCx Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 pm

As you know eXD numbers and activity is LOW. and if you payed attention this passed few weeks it started right when summer break started. I have a obvious theory about this. IT'S SUMMER BREAK. YOU FINALLY HAVE TIME TO GO PLACES, VISIT RELATIVES AND FRIENDS, AND STUFF YOU DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO DO DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR. But... that's the thing. YOU HAVE TIME TO DO STUFF. IT DEPENDS WHAT YOU DO WITH IT!!!!! Tell me your thought about this.....

eXD xDCx

Back to top Go down

Give This a thought... Empty Re: Give This a thought...

Post  NarpasSword27 Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:50 am

makes sense i guess..
more time for drugs in the summer Wink

haha no but seriously, that makes sense.

Sword out.
NarpasSword27
NarpasSword27
Minion
Minion

https://www.facebook.com/pallotta.mike

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

NarpasSword27 wrote:makes sense i guess..
more time for drugs in the summer Wink

haha no but seriously, that makes sense.

Sword out.
dude i do drugs then play xbox is the greatest thing in the world i do it ALL THE TIME also it doesnt make more time i still do it during the year to cyclops smokin da ganja

Last edited by eXD Monkey XO on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : uncenored words)
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  NarpasSword27 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm

haha i'd imagine that alan wake on cocaine would be nuts

Last edited by eXD Monkey XO on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : uncenored words)
NarpasSword27
NarpasSword27
Minion
Minion

https://www.facebook.com/pallotta.mike

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD FallenAngel Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 am

Yeah that's the reason people disappear for a little while, we are still waiting on some people to come back, but yes it is summer vacation, and people aren't gonna sit home all day and play Xbox all summer.. well most people haha d; Clearly Summer is the hardest for us to stay on top of things. But it also doesn't help that some of who we have that are online a lot, are lazy and don't wanna do anything. If they don't wanna do anything for the clan, they shouldn't be in it. But I'm not saying it's a bad thing that people take off and chill with their friends and family, and whatnot, i'm just saying it's understandable and should be expected. We just have to find a way to work with it at this point. I think for Vacation, we might be expecting to much, And on the weekends it can be easier for people to get out sometimes, resulting in the lack of members at meetings lately. We need to figure this out before we lose eXD. And just because we have lost some good people, doesn't mean we should let that get to us, and quit, it should make us try harder knowing theirs less. And don't let people outside of eXD influence you into quitting. I'm just saying that we all just need to step it up a bit.
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184404504

Back to top Go down

Post  Billnyeizzle Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 am

eXD FallenAngel wrote:Yeah that's the reason people disappear for a little while, we are still waiting on some people to come back, but yes it is summer vacation, and people aren't gonna sit home all day and play Xbox all summer.. well most people haha d; Clearly Summer is the hardest for us to stay on top of things. But it also doesn't help that some of who we have that are online a lot, are lazy and don't wanna do anything. If they don't wanna do anything for the clan, they shouldn't be in it. But I'm not saying it's a bad thing that people take off and chill with their friends and family, and whatnot, i'm just saying it's understandable and should be expected. We just have to find a way to work with it at this point. I think for Vacation, we might be expecting to much, And on the weekends it can be easier for people to get out sometimes, resulting in the lack of members at meetings lately. We need to figure this out before we lose eXD. And just because we have lost some good people, doesn't mean we should let that get to us, and quit, it should make us try harder knowing theirs less. And don't let people outside of eXD influence you into quitting. I'm just saying that we all just need to step it up a bit.

Well Put. I think a lot of clans are going through the same thing.
Billnyeizzle
Billnyeizzle
Minion
Minion

https://facebook.com/brendon.gillespie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down