eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STATIC Activity

+2
eXD Diablo CC
eXD JIGSajW
6 posters

Go down

STATIC Activity Empty STATIC Activity

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 am

Fellow eXD STATIC members,

I have been noticing the lack of activity for the past few weeks and also lack of attendance at the meetings. I already talked to Viper, candyland, & T Bone about this and i think i should be real for a second. Now i already sent a message to those that haven't been active. You know who ya'll are and i advise that you show up to the next 2 meetings (6/08 - 6/12) since this is your last chance or other wise I or eXD T Bone is forced to send some punishment to those who test our damn patience. Also i notice when ever the meetings happen on that day i notice some of you online but not attending to sh*t. Gotta socialize with your clan mates and mingle with one another i mean we are all family (since that's one of the main parts to being in a clan in the first place) I might not be around STATIC as i used to be but im still very well aware on whats going on. Even if some of those people show up the meetings i notice their never seen or heard from again until the next meeting. Socialize...do something people (its more than just meetings) Im not saying all of static im only calling out some of the fresh faces is all...Also have respect for your commander and lieutenant and other members that's either above you or the same as you. Thats all for now and contact VIPER or T Bone for any questions you might have.

Last edited by eXD JIGSajW on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

STATIC Activity Empty Re: STATIC Activity

Post  eXD Diablo CC Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 pm

All inactive members are going to be removed from the clan tag and if they want to remain in eXD they will have to speak with a CMD or LT.
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Now you see Diablo I don't even think there going to bother go on forum and read this post. I am going to try my best to sort this problem and will start talking to members and taking members off the tag that are not active and are not telling me why or care.

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Jabberwock Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:35 am

In Guardian when a member didn't show up to 2-3 weeks of Sunday meetings, they were messaged and removed.

I noticed a few weeks ago that a lot of the inactive members didn't even have anything about eXD in their bios anymore.

Good luck Smile
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:32 am

eXD Jabberwock wrote:In Guardian when a member didn't show up to 2-3 weeks of Sunday meetings, they were messaged and removed.

I noticed a few weeks ago that a lot of the inactive members didn't even have anything about eXD in their bios anymore.

Good luck Smile

Ya I know i'm tracking them down and will deal with em accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Jet Jumper 105th Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Im sorry I know that my attedance has been lacking, Im not gonna try to justify it. I will be there Wed and Sun and all other meetings I can attend from now on. I love this clan and I want to get more Involved in it, again I am Sorry.
Drop Jet Jumper 105th
Drop Jet Jumper 105th
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  candyland251 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Yep that's me... Shows up to meetings then never really heard of again afterwords. It's one of the main reasons I'm trying to get Big Team Tuesday back up to be more social and active. afro pirat
candyland251
candyland251
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

https://www.youtube.com/user/candyland251?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Drop Jet Jumper 105th wrote:Im sorry I know that my attedance has been lacking, Im not gonna try to justify it. I will be there Wed and Sun and all other meetings I can attend from now on. I love this clan and I want to get more Involved in it, again I am Sorry.

at least your coming forward and showing that your take the clan seriously (i cant say that for most people on the roster) but i appreciate your honesty. Plus your the only one from the messages i sent that even gave a response to this whole ordeal and for that i appreciate it. Hopefully ill see you @ sunday's meeting.
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 pm

I agree with both Jigs and Diablo , From now on the Lt, CMD, Major ,and higher will no longer be mr nice guys.
Things will get serious and things will happen!!!!! I was going to reinstate my tourny idea but until things look up in static the Open Halo tourny is off
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down