eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity level

2 posters

Go down

Activity level Empty Activity level

Post  eXD Spectre Thu May 19, 2011 1:08 pm

it seems that thorughout all of eXD people are becoming less and less active and the same names keep appearing of topics, posts, and other responses. All of eXD needs to be active on this forum and i understand that there are some cases where people cannot access the website due to internet issues but as for the rest i dont know where all the conversation went. for every topic there would be at least 20+ responses not low number that dont even surpass 10. i think we should start organizing something to stay active on forums such as rewards at the end of the month (no promotions, just rewards like MS points and such) to get a little bit of motivation going and then it will become a habit of the members to stay active and keep posting. we could announce the "rewards" plan i have just addressed at meetings maybe? lemme know what you think.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Activity level Empty Re: Activity level

Post  eXD Amped Thu May 19, 2011 6:37 pm

I do agree with you on that its has come to point that we have been becoming less and less active but i do thank you for your response and consideration.

eXD Amped
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down