eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homer, possible recruit.

Go down

Homer, possible recruit. Empty Homer, possible recruit.

Post  eXD Godmode Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 am

Hello there Exiled Demons (eXD) I'm Homer and i'm quite interested in joining, but i'm in a predicament. I'm a competitive Halo Reach Player and Call of Duty MW2 Player. Even though i got reset on Reach (because my friend did a boost lobby and ranked me up to Hero without me knowing) and 10th prestige on Call of Duty. I play Reach and MW2 equally and i play both games to the limit. I'm interested in Joining but wouldn't know what company would have the similar variety of skill that i have. If anyone knows the skill ability for each unit please let me know = ].

On to me and my history of clans.

I am pretty mature and i get along with people very easily. I'm the type of person that played competitive so much that when i hear someone in gaming "bitching or whining" constantly i tend to be annoyed. People who "bitch and whine" in game tend to bring moral of the team down and doesn't provide them with any confidence to boost them selves back up.

I was apart of KSI back in 2008 and was ranked up to Captain for my devotion/ability.
I am apart of RODgaming and want to leave for a better environment that suits me. I was ranked Lieutenant.

If anyone would like to talk to me/contact me please be free to.

My GT is ROD SPY

will change to eXD Homer/Spy when i join.
eXD Godmode
eXD Godmode
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down