eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Recruit

2 posters

Go down

New Recruit Empty New Recruit

Post  Hisoka Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:11 pm

I joined through the top 100 groups and am interested in joining the Halo Reach division. I read all the must reads and am also starting to get acquainted with your website. I would like to know when the meeting times are(I know you meet on Wednesdays and Sundays, but what time?) and what Time Zone you are in.

Hisoka

Back to top Go down

New Recruit Empty Re: New Recruit

Post  eXD JIGSajW Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Hisoka wrote:I joined through the top 100 groups and am interested in joining the Halo Reach division. I read all the must reads and am also starting to get acquainted with your website. I would like to know when the meeting times are(I know you meet on Wednesdays and Sundays, but what time?) and what Time Zone you are in.

Yes, we have 2 divisions for Halo and that's STATIC & GUARDIAN. Your more than welcome to chose which one you would like to join. And far as STATIC's meeting times its different for both days. Sundays is usually @ 8pm(est) (If your central its 7pm or if your pacific its 6pm). Wednesday's starts @ 9pm est (If your central that's 8pm or if your Pacific its 7pm) And also we don't have a specific time zone since were from all over nation wide. If you have any more questions about the meetings or which squad you would like to join feel free to ask study My gamer tag is spelled the same like here in the forums. Just send either a Friend request or a PM and i would be glad to get you set up. Very Happy
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down