eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COME ON GUYS ONLY 3 PEOPLE MADE THE MEETING TONIGHT

4 posters

Go down

COME ON GUYS ONLY 3 PEOPLE MADE THE MEETING TONIGHT Empty COME ON GUYS ONLY 3 PEOPLE MADE THE MEETING TONIGHT

Post  ThE JuGeRn4uT Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 am

ok guys this is getting out of hand ok. Only 3 people showed up for the meeting tonight (me, Juggalo, and UNKOWN ROB). I onlhad about 2 exccuses and no more for any1 else and one person was evn on and didnt evn join the party. I mean really guys. Its not tht hard to take 5 to 10 minutes of ur saturday night for a meeting its not like ur at a dam bussiness meeting ok. Atleast giv me an excuse if ur not gonna make it dnt just not listen to ur commanders rule listen to her an wo evr else tell u too ok guys i am looking to see more of you guys at the meetings now ok its not tht hard!! ITS JUST WHAT U CALL ALITTLE LOYALTY AND EFFERT TORWARDS THE CLAN! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
ThE JuGeRn4uT
ThE JuGeRn4uT
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

COME ON GUYS ONLY 3 PEOPLE MADE THE MEETING TONIGHT Empty Re: COME ON GUYS ONLY 3 PEOPLE MADE THE MEETING TONIGHT

Post  ThE JuGeRn4uT Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:49 am

and out of the past 3 meetings i hav ran on average only 2 to 3 ppl come Mad and there the same ppl
ThE JuGeRn4uT
ThE JuGeRn4uT
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

COME ON GUYS ONLY 3 PEOPLE MADE THE MEETING TONIGHT Empty Re: COME ON GUYS ONLY 3 PEOPLE MADE THE MEETING TONIGHT

Post  eXD FallenAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:47 am

Well i apologize for not making it to this and the last few meetings, you all know i'm on Vacation, and i would have been to then if i wasn't. I plan on turning the meetings around when i get back. But i need a little commitment and effort from all of you to do that though. When i get back i need to talk to everyone from Predator and i'll do it individually if i have to. and if you guys don't start showing up and participating then your out. Lets go guys, it's not that hard.
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184404504

Back to top Go down

Post  Billnyeizzle Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 am

Sorry man. I wish I could've made it. Sad Sad When i got home from work my power was out, we had a killer storm that night. Just my luck.. Crying or Very sad
Billnyeizzle
Billnyeizzle
Minion
Minion

https://facebook.com/brendon.gillespie

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Amped Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 am

Showing as what i have seen predator is doing well considering what positions eXD is in.

eXD Amped
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD FallenAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 am

eXD Amped wrote:Showing as what i have seen predator is doing well considering what positions eXD is in.

But i still believe that we can do better then that. We have atleast 10 people and we should be having more than 3 come to the meetings. I don't know if i consider it good though .. Cuz we are in the same spot we've been in for that few months.. it just shows that nothings changing and we aren't getting better. We can do better. I know it.
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184404504

Back to top Go down

Post  ThE JuGeRn4uT Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:50 pm

i agree with fallen
ThE JuGeRn4uT
ThE JuGeRn4uT
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Amped Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Yes i do agree with fallen but compared to all the other companies yall are doing the best i was just comparing to that but yes i agree.

eXD Amped
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  ThE JuGeRn4uT Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:52 pm

ya true pred compared to all the other companys is doing great
ThE JuGeRn4uT
ThE JuGeRn4uT
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down