eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameBattles Info

2 posters

Go down

GameBattles Info Empty GameBattles Info

Post  eXD Amped Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Alright Guys, Just to inform you i have decided to stop gamebattles until futher notice i know this is a late post due to all of what has happened in eXD but i will get futher into that in just a moment. Due to the lacking of members gamebattles will come to a stop but the issue that i have is to either continue gamebattles in mw2 or wait until Battlefield 3 and ModernWarefare 3 comes out, as of now i will be waiting until those games come out and hopefully have somone else to assist me in command to run either one of those teams, but thats in due time if you would be intrested in running either teams your requirments will be at least a LT. in eXD also must be active and reailble in the clan. GameBattles has changed there system due to some issues now only the leader can post matches, there is no co-leader like before just a captain all he can do is search for matches. So as you see your leader must be on to post matches or play in the current match. Something that i forgot the leader for the GB team is the only one that can accept challenges. If you have any regards with this post you can comment or message me on xbox live. Im looking foward to hearing from all of you and reading your posts.

eXD Amped
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

GameBattles Info Empty Re: GameBattles Info

Post  ThE JuGeRn4uT Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 pm

dam i was just about to ask some1 to hlp me figure out when i can tryout haha shit
ThE JuGeRn4uT
ThE JuGeRn4uT
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Amped Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Lol sorry dude but until we get more active members and more people willing to practice then no gamebattles.

eXD Amped
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down