eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A COMPLETE NEW LAYOUT?

3 posters

Go down

A COMPLETE NEW LAYOUT? Empty A COMPLETE NEW LAYOUT?

Post  Chewnez Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:29 pm

I was wondering if anyone else gets kind of confused over the way Topics are set up. I think we should set them up like another site I'm apart of which is this called Jumprs.org . If you haven't heard of it type it in and look at the way its set up. Very organized by the way they have "Jumping Forum" and then Tricking Forum and even the Off-Topic Forum. I think we should incorporate something like this on our site. So we have the Off-topic Chat posts area and the Rules are or even a Online and Custom Games forums to click on just so its more organized where things are and if your looking for something you can think "Well I think I want to play some custom games tonight", You can click on a Forum called Custom Games and see if there is any going on that night or whatever. This is a suggestion I highly think we should look into.

Chewnez

Back to top Go down

A COMPLETE NEW LAYOUT? Empty Re: A COMPLETE NEW LAYOUT?

Post  eXD Diablo CC Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. I have seen that website and in my opinion it fails in comparison to the setup we have in this forum. I am sorry you cant understand the functionality of our organization. There are detailed descriptions of each category and where to post topics. This topic is being moved to WT French toast, because it has nothing to do with Static Company, and WT French Toast is our "off-topic chat". Do not advertise other websites, especially other clan websites, on our forums.
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:08 pm

THANK YOU CHEWNEZ FOR POSTING YOU ARE HELPING MAKE THESE FORUMS MORE ACTIVE AND EVERY LITTLE STEP COUNTS THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO WHAT I SAID Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum