eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conspiracy Confirmed

2 posters

Go down

Conspiracy Confirmed Empty Conspiracy Confirmed

Post  eXD Spectre Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 am

Theres conspirators in eXD. Everyone needs to have their eyes open for whoever is leaking secrets with other clans. this is a major issue ad needs to be dealt with immediately. we dont want a leak getting a high enough rank to have full trust from citadel and the rest of the clan only to screw us over in the end. im gathering information on other clans that have united to attempt and take down eXD. The Royal Guard is not one of them, i have spoken with their clan leader who is a personal friend of mine. we recently got confirmation of a traitor in eXD and his name will not be revieled unless a high command wishes to reveal his/her identity. treason is a major issue, dont screw with eXD, dont screw with citadel, dont screw with other clans, dont screw around and BS anymore. we need to get serious, we need to be careful of what we say. Great job recruiting to static<3 and we'll make up the numbers in the COD division in no time. there are several clans that i know of that are trying to take us down (not mentioning names of clans or members). i am close with these clans and i will continue to gather information on their plans.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Confirmed Empty Re: Conspiracy Confirmed

Post  eXD Legacy XO Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 am

can u send me a pm of who it is? Question Cool
eXD Legacy XO
eXD Legacy XO
Citadel
Citadel