eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FULL Nazi Zombies Story Line (for muffin ;)

+3
eXD Diablo CC
candyland251
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
7 posters

Go down

The FULL Nazi Zombies Story Line (for muffin ;) Empty The FULL Nazi Zombies Story Line (for muffin ;)

Post  IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 pm

First Map, Nacht der untoten (night of the undead):
made completely for fun, no point. Treyarch found people liked it, so they decided to mess with us with an overly detailed story. YAY.
2nd Map, Verrûckt (insane)
3rd Map, Shi No Numa (swamp of death)
4th Map, Der Riese (the giant)
From here forward i am going to move to and from different maps.
Peter was a doctor at the Nazi asylum, Wittenau Sanatorium, aka Verrûckt. He works for group 935, a secret group of Nazi scientists working to build Hitler the wonder weapon and wonder army he desired, but he was actually a CIA undercover agent. He and the other scientists experimented on the insane people, injecting them with element 115. The element 115 caused massive strength, resistance to pain, and turned the guinea pig insane (well, more insane), causing loss of reason and a revert to a want to kill and eat anything living. Thanks to the work at the asylum, we have the perk-a-colas,each of which have a small amount of 115 in them, which gives the player a superhuman ability. Peter, realizing that they could not contain the asylum, did 2 things. 1, he fled, turning off the power to the building as he ran. But as he pulled the switch up, a zombie bit his arm off. If one looks at the power switch on Verrûct, there is a hand and wrist still gripping the switch. 2, he, being in the CIA, put out a distress signal, the CIA in turn called in the marines. A recon team of four came in, being led by Tank Dempsey. He fled to Shi No Numa, Japan. The marines arrived at Wittenau before the CIA knew Peter went to Japan.
Dr. Ludvig Maxis, Head of operations at Der Riese, the secret Nazi lab (really does exist, what went on there, no one knows), was conducting experiments as well. he was working with his soldiers, using the power of element 115 to teleport them. What did he get, the same result as Peter. The beings he created also became the "zombies". He was also a member of group 935, as well as his assistant, Dr. Edward Richtofen. they were not just making the teleportation systems though, they also developed the wunderwaffe DG2. This is one of several "wonder weapons" that element 115 was used to power. Dr. Richtofen, with his stuffed animal collection (no lie) built the Monkey Bomb, which screams when set on fire. Dr. Maxis got his little daughter, Samantha, a dog named Fluffy. Fluffy was pregnant. In experiment #6, Dr. Maxis teleported Fluffy. Fluffy disappeared, then reappeared, only demonic, and on fire. Maxis ordered Richtofen to open the door, and as he did Samantha entered, and seeing her pet in that state, ran to hug her. Maxis ran grabbed Samantha and told her to watch out, because it wasn't Fluffy anymore. Richtofen then locked the door, leaving Maxis and his daughter to die at Fluffy's teeth. Fluffy later gave birth, to hundreds upon thousands of hell-hounds. Richtofen continued the experiments, not for 935, however, for he was in the Illuminati (true, do to him saying "good, my work for the Illuminati can continue" when revived on Shi No Numa), a secret society that wants to rule the world. Richtofen wanted to develop the teleporters, wonder weapons, and super soldiers for them, not Hitler. There too, the zombies could not be controlled. Richtofen teleported to Shi No Numa, bringing with him a wunderwaffe.
Samantha's spirit followed Richtofen, for he killed her. She, using his stuffed animal likings against him, gained control of the mystery box, placing in it a teddy bear, which causes it to teleport to a random room. Richtofen first, however stopped at the asylum, that is why the teddy is in the box there. We know he was there at one point because there is a book/paper with his name on it.
In Shi No Numa, he met his colleague, Peter, and the 2 continued experiments with 115, this time experimenting on Japanese volunteers. They came here due to the presence of a meteor, containing 115. this was a source used to gather 115 for their to previous locations. The meteor is Tunguska, based on a real life Tunguska meteor that exploded about 20 km above Russia in the 1930's. The explosion is equivalent to 1000xs the Little Boy (atom bomb dropped on Hiroshima). The meteor exploded above a swamp, not the same one, this Japan, that Russia, but a small fragment could, theoretically, have landed in Japan. During their experiments Peter finds out Richtofen is an Illuminati, so Richtofen does the right thing. He hangs Peter. He places a parachute next to the rope so it appears that it was a paratrooper's accident. Tank Dempsey, having cleared the asylum, had to go find and rescue Peter, so he went to Shi No Numa. On his way he met up with Nikolai, a Soviet and former carpenter, and Takeo, a Japanese Imperial Soldier, and the 3 made their way to the swamp, meeting the Dr. We know the 3 came together due to the beginning of the Shi No Numa trailer, where the they say; Tank:this is the place; Nikolai: good i was getting tired of Takeo's rambling.
Shi No Numa always had small zombie uprisings, the reason Richtofen had the Wunderwaffe. The arrival of all the people had stirred the zombies, causing them to swarm. Samantha, again following Richtofen, and having greater power over the lives of the 4 than they did, gave them the cursed bear, as well as a new friend. She sent her dog's puppies after them, on round six, showing the experiment when Fluffy was turned and when she was killed, and every 5-6 rounds after the first. They then teleported to Der Riese.
At Der Riese Richtofen finds that group 935 have been working since he left. They had finished the teleporters, which only needed to be linked. But, failing to control the zombies, fled to a new location. There is a board found in Der Riese (and is also in Verrûct) that has many things on it. For one, Richtofen acts like he only guesses about how the things at Der Riese work, though he knows for sure (he worked there), and on the board, it says Teddy is a liar, with a fading t, showing Eddy (richtofen) is a liar, due to 1, he knows how everything works, and 2, he killed Peter, Maxis, and Sam. 193824069:21 is also there. That, which is 1938, 24 June is the exact date of the Tunguska meteor. 9:21 is a quote from the bible: Death has climbed in through our windows and has entered our fortresses; it has cut off the children from the streets and the young men from the public squares (sounds like death=zombies). Sam again is there, bringing the teddy, box, Fluffy's puppies, and she now takes over Richtofen's creation, the monkey bomb.
There are several hints all around that she is in control. 1.when you get a teddy in the box, a girl laughs at you. When playing as Richtofen, he says "Why do you tease me my master" when getting a teddy. 2 when a monkey is thrown in the furnace on Der Riese, it screams chaotically and when it blows, Sam yells, "Why did you do that to mister monkey?!? Mister Monkey just wanted to play!!!" 3 When activating the Flytrap, Sam says "lets play hide and seek." You then find two teddy bears and a monkey at different locations. when all 3 are shot, she says sweetly, "you win" then "GAME OVER!!!" in a demonic girl voice. 4 The zombies also shout "SAM!!!" when clawing you. 5 In Shi No Numa, Richtofen says "a gift from Sam, but why?" when getting a power up. More will be shown later.
Located throughout Der Riese are many radios to its story. the tell of the tests made by maxis, and how Richtofen killed them. also there are dog cages in the map, showing the hellhound was created there. Also, there are several pictures on one wall, one of a zombie in front of the Eifle Tower, with a quote above it saying, "France did not resist." (possible France map???) Another shows the zombies escaping an uncontrollable Der Riese, to reek havoc on the world. After getting over-run, Richtofen realizes they will not make it, (shown in Der Riese trailer, as Nikolai and Dempsey "die" though it was only for drama, however in the very end when takeo and richtofen are swarmed, the zombies only go for richtofen, showing she hates him) so he sets the teleporter to where group 935 went to continue their experiments. This not only teleports them, it takes them through time.
5th Map, Kino Der Toten (theater of the dead):
This is a theater. in it are more clues to the story. When the teleporter is linked, and you teleport, you come to the pack-a-punch room. on a desk there is a name-display, which says Dr. Ludvig Maxis, MD. and inside the desk are books that have Dr. Richtofen's name on them, showing they were here in the past. Group 935 brought with them the finished teleporter, and the new wonder weapon, the thundergun (built at the Ascension Russian base), yet still failed to contain their experiments, and fled. there is also a new zombie threat, the nova 6 zombies. There are also many canisters on the stage, all of which contain chimpanzees. a nova 6 115 combo was tested on them, creating the gas zombies. there are also 2 more radios on this map, as well as 3 film reels that can be obtained from the random rooms, and played in the pack-a-punch room. these tell how 935 used this theater to attempt to brainwash the zombies, in order to control them for the Nazis. That is how the theater links to the story, its a brainwashing lab. We know this is the future because Dempsey says, "Yay kicking zombie ass since 1945, OHHRAHHH!!!." In the beginning of zombies, Richtofen says "I wonder where that little girl went to," meaning where has she been while they have been teleporting to the future. We know from Ascension that she went on to torture one Yuri Kravchski.
With Richtofen comes Sam, with the dogs, teddys, ect. after teleporting to the pack-a-punch room, you are occasionally teleported to a radnom room (where the film reels are). these rooms are Sam's Room, Sam's Room (demonic), a conference room at the US Pentagon, and the expiriment chair from the assylum. In Samantha's Room there is a scale model of Der Riese on the floor, in it are little action figure doll things of the 4 characters, Showing she controls them.
6th Map, Ascension:
This is an abandoned Soviet cosmodome. After teleporting to the future, Sam needed a new subjuct to torment. She went to Russia. Dr. Gersch is the head scientist at this facility, working on Project Mercury and the thundergun project (proof the thundergun was built here, as well as the Russian writing on its side).The thundergun project was to make a wunder weapon, like the Germans had, and Project Mercury was to make a deploy-able personal teleportation device for the Soviet army. His assistant, Dr. Yuri Kravchski, was removed from the project due to alleged delays in it he caused, and was assigned to help some of the other scientists blast monkey's into space. He was pissed. He found a diary pertaining to element 115 in some boxes, as well as a, guess, teddy bear(yay). He started experimenting on his own with the element, and discovered that the moon has the element all over it (fictional, made for the game, but is the reason the space monkeys are zombified, as they were blasted to the moon, and have come back). This is when Sam started to take over his mind, as he begins hearing voices, and arguing with himself. He then goes back to work on Project Mercury, without permission, which is the Gersch device(black hole bomb), and completes it. Dr. Gersch walks in as he completes it, and is threatening to have Yuri permanently removed, then Yuri tells him to activate it and see that it works. Dr. Gersch was impressed, but then Yuri pushes him into the black hole, Sam says "Having fun" and Yuri laughs evilly. Then he panics, as saying " NO NO NO, What have I done?" Gersch is not killed, only teleported to some horrible place, as when the players complete the Node Puzzle, a Russian is freed and says "Thank you for releasing me from that, that, horrible place" and all players get a death machine for 90 seconds, also why would he die when pushed through it if the players are teleported when jumping into it; it makes sense. Yuri disappears, though some speculate that he is the person trapped in the centrifuge, trapped of course by Sam.
It appears that Dr. Gersch was in group 935 as well, as the radios and film reels in Kino Der Toten have his voice and accent. This may be the way that Yuri got the diary with info on 115 in it, as it may have been Dr. Gersch's from his 936 days.This is also the reason the thundergun is at Kino Der Toten, because Gersch was there.
After the group returns, Sam goes back after them, and leaves Ascension to the zombies. The group then teleports there, and the mayhem resumes. Now there is a new threat however, the Evil Space Monkey, which were blasted to the moon(which has 115) and came back zombified. They will attack you and steal your perks.
Map DOA: Dead Ops Arcade+ Map F.I.V.E.:
there is only one reason I put this here, to tell that the Cosmic Silverback, the big zombie gorilla, is of Russian origin. This can be told because on the back of his space-suit there is a sickle and hammer, indicating that he was blasted to the moon just like the evil space monkeys, and came back to Earth zombified. In FIVE it says on a book: Man sent the first primate into space, and it has returned... with a picture of the Cosmic Silverback next to it. Also, in FIVE, if one looks in one of the zombie spawn rooms, there is a Nazi teleporter frame and a raygun. This shows that the teleporters in FIVE are re-engineered off Nazi technology. And the Winter's Howl, is re-engineered from the raygun.
7th Map, Call of the Dead:
This map was made for 3 main reasons, background info, the original characters trapped easter egg, and fun, and hell who doesn't love kickin' zombie as as Machete or Buffy the vampire slayer? Thanks to the radios on the map we know some new bits of background. 1. The original three were test subjects of Richtofen prior to their "meeting" in Shi No Numa, as Maxis is still alive in the radios. 2. There was a Mexican test subject that was killed, possibly the guy in the blacked out photo in kino der toten. 3. Dempsey was captured from Verrûct and taken to Der Riese beforehand. 4. All three lost their memories of being at Der Riese the first time. 5. Richtofen had been doing tests on Sam behind Maxis' back, perhaps how she didn't die and can control the zombies? 5. Richtofen killed Maxis because he believed he was unfit to lead group 935 and wanted to replace him.
This somehow affect the story so far, but not much, all being at Der Riese prior to Shi No Numa, they could have just teleported to Shi together, and started from there after Richtofen killed Peter.
After Ascension, the characters were apparently captured by Sam, and taken to the arctic to die. This, however, is fowled up by the movie-stars, who teleport our heros to "paradise" by completing a large easter egg, and are left to battle the zombies and their zombified director, George A. Romero. There is Spanish written on the wall, most likely written by the Mexican test subject, perhaps Danny Trejo??? idk...
The Scavenger Sniper rifle has Group 935's logo on it, showing they made it, while it is unknown at the time where the V-R11 came from.
8th Map, Shangri-La
Not much is known about this map yet. It starts out as paradise for our original characters, after the events of Call of the Dead teleports them there. Then Sam finds them. Ancient Chinese paradise turned into a zombie infested hellhole, all for Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo. Yay...

Nikolai's Marriages: #1, killed her with a shotgun. #2, killed her with a PTRS or PPSH. #3, killed her with a double barreled shotgun #4, killed her with his bare hands. #5, killed her with either an ax or an assault rifle (originally says ax on Der Riese, yet on Ascension he says assault rifle).
Takeo's Honor Meter: Very High
Richtofen's Lies: over 100,000 and counting
Number of Freakbags Dempsey has Killed: Infinite (according to him)
Zombies Songs
I believe these songs may have something to do with the storyline, so one by one im going to analyze them.
Verrûckt's song, Lullaby for a Dead Man
Life is still spinning,
Your end my beginning
And everything I hoped for has been strangely set aside
Reason for living,
My mind is forgiving
And destiny is proving to be absent from my life
I know it,
I feel it,
I know when you're sleeping,
I know the things you're dreaming
And I know you will never give up and die.
Conscious fulfilling,
The darkness revealing all,
Thoughts and insecurities are shining like the sun...
Eyes are deceiving,
Your mind will stop breathing,
And all that you are made of will now rightly become mine.
You know it,
You feel it,
I know the things you're dreaming,
I love it when you're weeping,
Even death can't stop this feeling
And I know you will never give up and die
Father, why have you forsaken me,
My life is gone.
Father, know how long it's taken me,
I live again!
I know the things you're dreaming.
I love when you're weeping
Even death can't stop this feeling.
I love when you're weeping,
Even death can't stop this feeling.
And I know you will never give up
No, you will never give up,
You will never give up and... die.
This song has some interesting things.
It can be looked at Sam's perspective, and at some points the zombies' perspective. It sounds somewhat like Sam singling out Richtofen, as, since he is the reason she died, she would love when he weeps, some other obvious reasons, and also your (meaning Richtofen's) end her beginning, because then she will have fulfilled her revenge on him.
She is also yelling at her father, Dr. Maxis, as he created the zombies, and consequently forsaken her. Her living again could be a reference to how she became a spirit, or, as some speculate, she too, has become a zombie, yet no ordinary zombie, but the most powerful one, in control of the others.
This could also be a biblical reference, meaning the zombies, the unholy sinners they were, were sent to hell, and thus they now live again, even though their life is technically gone.
Also, Treyarch made this song 2 maps before Takeo, Rich, or Nikolai existed, Dempsy was at Verrûckt, so they planned it well.

Shi No Numa's song, The One
All my life I've been debating, All the crows, they sit there waiting
Wondering what I'm going to eat
Until I have it,
I can't sleep
I finally see you on the floor,
Your heart's not beating any more.
My lust for you just can not wait.
Your skin, it tastes like chocolate.
Staring blankly at the sun.
Waiting for my time to come.
Your happy life, it makes me sick,
All the screaming sounds like music...
Lucid are my pooling dreams, someone tell me what they mean.
There's an iron smell of blood in the air, but I can't find it anywhere...

I've been waiting for someone to find me and become a part of me...
(Become a part of me)
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me and set me free...
(Someone to set me free)
I've been waiting for...

Blood's flavor is so metallic, it's smell makes me go fanatic...
Texture that I find in you is a thick viscous glue...

My senses have become so keen, with all I touch and all I see...
There's an iron smell of blood in the air, and now I see it everywhere...

I've been waiting for someone to find me and become a part of me...
(Become a part of me)
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me and set me free...
(Someone to set me free)
I've been waiting for the one.'

I've been waiting for the one...
I've been waiting for someone...
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me...
(And Set me free)
I've been waiting for....

I've been waiting for someone to find me and become...
a part of me...
Oh... I've been waiting for you... to come here... and kill me...
and set me free... I've been waiting for.....
You!

I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me...
(And set me free)
I've been waiting for...
This song is CLEARLY(as in if you don't see it your an idiot) written in the zombies perspective. It says two very important things.
1. the zombies want us to kill them to set them free (most likely from Sam's grip).
2. they are attacking by something else's will. this is do to several possible reasons. One, Sam is controlling them, forcing them to attack against their will. Two, they are like drug addicts, they want to quit eating human flesh but just cant stop. Three, the zombies are trying to provoke the people to shoot at them, in hopes of them being killed and being freed.
Der Riese's song, Beauty of Annihilation
All my atrocities,
Come by way of reciprocity,
I'm chewing the bones of my own reprieve.
Death be my dignity,
Execute hemlock philosophy,
Poison fills the cup of the carpenter.
NO!
Love lost on me,
MORE!
Life so costly.
No reason,
For grieving.
No,
LOVE LOST ON ME
More.
LIFE SO COSTLY
Bring me down with,
7.62 HIGH VELOCITY
I can see them everywhere,
They're all around me,
They're waiting for me.
Descending,
Unrelenting. Beauty of Annihilation.
Your curiosity,
Feeding off my animosity.
And the reason,
Is treason
DOWN!
With all that's good and clean and you cant fucking annihilate me!
Bring you down with
7.92 AND NO IMPUNITY!
They're all around me,
They're waiting for me.
Descending,
Unrelenting. Beauty of Annihilation.
Death so beautiful,
Looks so beautiful,
Death so beautiful,
Looks so beautiful on me.
EVERYWHERE!
I can see them everywhere I go,
They're all around me,
They're waiting for me.
I can see them everywhere I go,
They're all around me,
They're waiting for me.
Descending,
Unrelenting.
Beauty of Annihilation,
Looks like your prophet was mistaken,
Is life really gone or just been wasted?
Doom so close that I can taste it!

This song has many things going on, some referring to Sam, and some to the survivors, the whole song is written in the perspective of a survivor though the survivor seems to be obsessed with death. Richtofen occasionally says "Beauty of Annihilation" when he kills many zombies at once, meaning this song could be from his perspective overall.
All my atrocities,
Come by way of reciprocity,
is referring to Dempsey, as his actions, no matter how violent, were made ok by America's nature to war
I'm chewing the bones of my own reprieve, Refers to Richtofen, as he was co-creator of the zombies, and now he must destroy them
Death be my dignity, execute hemlock philosophy, refers to Takeo, as with the imperial army, they do not surrender, and must commit honorable suicide and bonzai charges to keep their honor in the face of defeat
Poison fills the cup of the carpenter, refers to Nikolai, as before WWII he was a carpenter, and poison being his vodka addiction.
NO, love lost on me, and No reason, for grieving, are references to Sam, but why is she saying there are no reasons to grieve for her or lose love on her? Perhaps she is still alive, or undead.
DOWN!
With all that's good and clean and you cant fucking annihilate me! could be Sam, as we can't annihilate her, as we don't know where she is, or if she is alive/undead.
7.62 HIGH VELOCITY, and 7.92 are bullet calibers used in WWII, 7.62 being used in American weaponry and is nicknamed high velocity. 7.92 was used in German weaponry, both are telling the player what to kill the zombies with.
Kino Der Toten's song: 115
No one can see me
and I've lost all feeling
and I know I won't die alone.
I'll stop you from breathing
and all your deceiving
and this house is not my home.
No
More forgiveness
No
and the reason is
I know I won't die alone.
I have returned
And everyone dies
and everyone lies
They're waiting for the second coming again
Everyone tries to
hold onto their life
When no one's alive
Bring me 1-1-5
You stand for nothing
and overlooked something
I'll bring you down
all on my own.
I'm the end I can taste it
I'll justify hatred
I am the chosen one
left hand of all that's
sacred.
No
More forgiveness
No
I'll bring you death and pestilence
I'll bring you down on my own
I have returned
And everything dies
Look to the skies
To see the end of
all creation again
See with your eyes
my army of flies
When no one's alive
Bring me 1-1-5
I've lost all form and unity
Where has my life gone
I'll bring you doom that you can see
and bring you down to see you bleed.
and everyone dies
and everyone lies
They're waiting for the
second coming again
Everyone tries to
hold on to their life
When no one's alive
Bring me 1-1-5
And everything dies
look to the skies
To see the end of
all creation again
See with your eyes
my army of flies
When no one's alive
Bring me 1-1-5
and nobody cries
when everyone dies
and no one's alive
Bring me 1-1-5
This song is sung from Sam's perspective. She is clearly stating she wants 115, either for more zombies, or perhaps herself, as she could have been transformed into a zombie herself, and took control over the others, and she needs 115 to survive.
There are several references in this song: "I'll Justify Hatred, I am the chosen one Left hand of All thats Sacred", is a biblical reference, as the left hand of God is an ArchAngel, which means that Sam thinks she is doing something holy by killing the four, mostly Richtofen, as he helped create the zombies. "Look to the Sky" is referring to the mystery box, as in the maps there is a light shining from the sky over the box to pinpoint its location. "See with your eyes, my army of flies" is Sam talking to her army of "Flies"(zombies). "To see the end of all creation again" is possibly 2 things, 1 referring to the Flood from Noah's Ark, how it "ended all creation", and this, the zombie apocalypse being the second. 2 the zombies decimated the world after the group time traveled(in 1945) and now that they live again it is time to end creation again (1960ish). "They're waiting for the second coming again" and "I HAVE RETURNED!!!", Sam's back, possibly a reference to "BRING ME 115" and "I will bring you down on my own" as she may be stockholding 115 to become all-powerful, and kill Richtofen and the others by herself.
Ascension's song: Abracadavre
I can fly like a bird, not in the sky
which can always swim and always dry
I say goodbye at night and morning, hi
I'm part of you, what am I,
I follow and lead as you pass
dress yourself in black, my darkness lasts
I flee the light but without the sun
Your view of me would be gone
I can see the damage that I
am causing you is so benign
You want me to be gone
But I have just begun
I am the only one undone
I'm a broken miracle now
in your head.
I don't feel
Like I am real
But I know
It's all imaginary
Are they real
And do they feel
Is all the pain
just inside my head
I am what men love more than life
Fear more than death or mortal strife
What dead men have and rich require
I'm what contented men desire
You want me to be gone
But I have just begun
You will never know how far I've come
What goes up must never come back down
In your head'
I don't feel
Like I am real
But I know
It's all imaginary
Are they real
And do they feel
Is all the pain
just inside my head.
It's all inside my head,
It's just inside my,
It's all inside my,
They're all inside my,
I see them always but they're
all inside my head,
all inside my head,
they're all inside my head
It's killing me
to see I'm killing you
Death is magic
Say Abracadavre now
You see me now you,
Don't cry when I am gone
These shackles they come
With certain opportunities
They won't let me get away
But they show me we're the same
we're the same
we're the same
They show me that we are the same
I can't give in
I won't give in
It's not a state of mind
I'm wretched but I'm powerful and
I don't feel
Like I am real
But I know
It's all imaginary
Are they real
And do they feel
Is all the pain
just inside my head
It's all inside my head
It's just inside my,
It's all inside my
They're all inside my,
I see them always but they're
all inside my head,
all inside my head,
they're all inside my head...
This song is sung through the views of 2 Sams, little girl Sam and possessed Demon Sam. Sam1= Little girl, Sam2= Demon. From the lyrics it seems Sam1 thinks that the whole thing is either a game or a dream(possibly treyarch breaking the 4th wall, showing a character in the game knows it's a game). This may be because Sam2 is telling her that it is. Sam1 wants Sam2 to leave her alone, yet Sam2 says she has only just begun. Sam1 seems to be realizing it is not a game, and that it is "real'', as she questions "Are they real, And do they feel." Sam2 may be the one forcing Sam1 one to do this, as she says "It's killing me to see I'm killing you," "these shackles they come with certain opportunities." She wont give in to Sam2, even though they are the same, and she knows she is wretched and powerful.
There are two riddles in this song. 1: I can fly like a bird not in the sky, which can always swim and always dry, I say goodbye at night and morning, hi, I'm part of you, what am I, I follow and lead as you pass, dress yourself in black my darkness lasts, I flee the light but without the sun, your view of me would be gone. The answer is your shadow. this could be referring to Sam2 being a dark side of Sam1. 2: I am what men love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife, what dead men have and rich require, I'm what contented men desire. The answer is nothing(as in the word nothing, not there is no answer). These are most like referring to Sam as a whole, as she is alive but without a body, so a "shadow" or "nothing"
Abracadavre itself is a mix of abracadabra and cadavre. abracadabra is a term used to perform magic, and cadavre is a human corpse, often used for medical and scientific research. this may be saying that the zombies were dead bodies brought to life by "magic"(115) to be used for Sam1/2's bidding.
the songs name appears in a modulated sentence, and could be written as: Death is magic, say Abracadavre, now you see me, now you don't, cry when I am gone. which can refer to two things, 1 zombie, as now you see it, now you don't, and you don't cry when its gone. 2 Mystery box, when it disappears, now you see it now you don't, and we cry.
It is also possible that parts of the song(its all inside my head) could be referring to Richtofen and Yuri as they had all the voices in their heads, more likely Yuri as the shackles could be his job, ad him being demoted, and the opportunities being the 115 and him completing the Gersch Device.
Not Ready to Die
Gone! Cast away in time!
Evil yours, now evil mine!
So I robbed you blind, the voices in my head suggest a less than peaceful sight,
The endless possibilities controlling every fight.

You can't break me! Crushed the fears of yesterday
You can't change me! Barriers - our trust will fade.
I've stood in the dark, been waiting all this time,
While we damn the dead I'm trying to survive - I'm not ready to die!
Damned, watch the masses fall!
Burn it down, control 'em all!
(Help Me) Make the crawl, to daddy's little girl to read the writings on the wall.
While cast into the nothingness, the final curtain call.
You can't break me! Crushed the fears of yesterday.
While we damn the dead I'm trying to survive - I'm not ready to die!
Through the madness we find loyalty is no match for power
Say goodbye to your life, left to rot in your darkest hour
Friends won't help you now - as long as you're mine
You can't break me! Crushed the fears of yesterday.
While we damn the dead I'm trying to survive.
And I'll control the world one person at a time,
As I damn the dead I'm trying to survive - I'm not ready to die!
Oh!
I'm not ready to die! (x5)

The second song in zombies not composed by Kevin Sherwood features... not much... Cast away in time refers to our time traveling friends. the voices in my head suggest a less than peaceful sight,
The endless possibilities controlling every fight, refers to Richtofen, the voices in his head, and the unpredictability of where they will teleport next, most likely a reference to Shangri-La. (Help Me) Make the crawl, to daddy's little girl to read the writings on the wall.
While cast into the nothingness, the final curtain call, refers to crawling to Sam, the writing on the wall in all maps, and especially in CotD, where there is spanish written on the wall. Final curtain call may suggest Shangri-La is the last map. And... ya... they try and live.
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

The FULL Nazi Zombies Story Line (for muffin ;) Empty Re: The FULL Nazi Zombies Story Line (for muffin ;)

Post  candyland251 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:04 am

Holy Hell you put alot of time into this!! Very Happy Very Happy
candyland251
candyland251
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

https://www.youtube.com/user/candyland251?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

The FULL Nazi Zombies Story Line (for muffin ;) Empty Re: The FULL Nazi Zombies Story Line (for muffin ;)

Post  eXD Diablo CC Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 am

wow
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Legacy XO Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:01 am

I hope you copied and paste. Cool
eXD Legacy XO
eXD Legacy XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  IhEaRt DrUm MaG Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 pm

lol its summer I dont have much to do xD by the way diablo, is that a good wow or a wow you have no life wow? Wink
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Muffin Man Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 pm

all this for me? i learned something today
eXD Muffin Man
eXD Muffin Man
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Monkey XO Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 am

haha yes it is clear you have NOTHING to do! Exclamation
eXD Monkey XO
eXD Monkey XO
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/marissarayburn

Back to top Go down

Post  iZero Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:21 pm

I have been looking for the full story to nazi zombies online and you have alot of details but also alot of speculation not that theres is anything wrong with it Ive just been trying to find in-game explanations only and cant seem to find anything that doesnt have conjecture. As for your idea about Samantha breaking the 4th wall on Kino Dempsey says hey player drop the chips and get me some ammo when you run out not that your ideas arent interesting I read everything and Im still assimilating but figured Id give you the heads up on that particular detail. Also the perspective of these songs can be considered from your own because these characters exist as concepts within our minds its all inside our heads. The player is the one in control to read into the story as deeply as us or to merely play to slay. Either way thank you for your post it was informative and thought provoking cant wait til tomorrow to see what the next installment of zombies brings!

iZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down