eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts need to be up/ new team idea

2 posters

Go down

Posts need to be up/ new team idea Empty Posts need to be up/ new team idea

Post  IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Alright guys, firstly, and most importantly, we NEED to get posts up badly. In the past 3 weeks only 3 topics have been replied to, and i think 2 out oof 3 of those only had one response in the past three weeks. sad face... Sad But the thing that not only me, i am speaking for others as well, since many of the people in eXD enjoy COD black ops, and COD WAW zombies, me and a few others would like to have a zombies.. well... not really company but more of like a group of people that play together exccept that grouup has its own official part on the forums, i say its not a company because i will ALWAYS be with predator as long as I can from being the sergeant i am now typing this to hopefully someday the commander of predator. Preadtor company and more importantly eXD is the best clan on xbox live and will always be in my heart and it would kill me to see this clan go to shit. So any citadel or anybody else that either wants to support this or wants to help make this zombie team happen (that i would like to call group 935 (if you dont know why check out my full nazi zombie story in the WTFrench toast section) but i will hold a vote if there are any objections), please post a reply not only for the group, but also to get DAMN POSTS UP Smile

-IhEaRt DrUm MaG
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Posts need to be up/ new team idea Empty Re: Posts need to be up/ new team idea

Post  eXD FallenAngel Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 am

Yes, it's sad to say that the clan is going to shit, and i think we need to do more to help it get better, a lot of people are leaving, no ones voting, i think we need more for the clan. I believe this is a great idea, and i think we need more ideas like this.
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184404504

Back to top Go down

Post  IhEaRt DrUm MaG Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 am

yeah as sad as it is, i have to agree with you angel... it sucks because eXD is an amazing clan with amazing people its just that most of the people leave, get kicked for reasons they knew were wrong, or just dont even get online. But on the happy side if we can make this happen it would be sweet and mabye add some publicity for us! But... i really hope this clan can pull itself back together and ill do everything in my power to help it and i hope everyone else can say that Smile Sad
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down