eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Corner

5 posters

Go down

Hello from the Corner Empty Hello from the Corner

Post  eXD T Bone Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

As of late I've been feeling like I've been lost in the shuffle of eXD, I've also lost the confidence(in a way) that brought me to this spot. I know I have not been on as much , but when I am on only a few will talk to me or message me. I am starting to feel like the little red headed step child in the corner with an empty water and food dish.
I am still trying to get a fighting game squad together i think it will be nice to have something other than FPS all the time. I know we are to be in one squad only, but I was thinking just a handful if not more of people from each to show we know other things outside of killing zombies, nazis, russians, covenant, locusts, spartans, koreans (nod to HF).
I've said my pieces and spoke my mind about a lot of things and feel that i am ignored some. There are few with us that have said on many times that they quick or give up or just don't want to do anything anymore and have been rewarded. While others are lost in the fold or just don't have the time or help to rise up and show their true worth. I will be stepping up more in the next few days. Not only Remind others I am here and what brought me to the spot I'm in , but also to prove to myself that i am who i am.

We have had many greats pass through here in eXD names that are still spoken today.. like TheGr8Dstryr, Black Widow (i remeber Notz), Maar, Hellspawnjaymz, just to name a few. I hope to be along those names and some of the greats that are here now.. Diablo , JoJo, Apocloyspe , Eclispe (odyssey) , Tempest (Lost,Razic) , Jigsajw.

I have a great deal of respect for both past and present greats, I have been under the wing of them all and learned a whole lot and there is still more for me to learn.

I would like to still remind all that i am here and like others awaiting the return of master chief (CE & 4).

Thank you to all of those who have helped make me who I am today and all those who read this.
once a angel in the heavens that fell is now an eXiled Demon :eXD

Last edited by eXD T Bone on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Corner Empty its okay

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:17 pm

il play with you if you want ive only talked to you once or twice next time im on lets do it to it also ur doin great no worries Very Happy Very Happy
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Corner Empty Mission ONE : WE SPARTANS WILL RISE AND SHOW THAT WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Post  eXD T Bone Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:02 pm

I got a message from someone last night saying I talked shit ... well here's the truth I don't talk shit, I speak what is on my mind. It is harsh at times but is the brutal truth. I say how it is and how I see things. If it dose not conform to the way someone feels or acts I'm not gonna hold back anymore. Doing that is what help make me in the spot I am Today. Holding back I saw things happen and was not happy with the results.

The squads in Halo WILL BE AS STRONG IF NOT STRONGER THEN THEY HAD EVER BEEN.
I will help revamp BOTH GROUPS to make them the best eXD has to offer.
SKILLED OR NOT I DO NOT MIND!!!
WE WILL HAVE THE BEST TEAM WORK AND FRIENDS POSSIBLE EVER ON XBL.
WE SPARTANS WILL RISE AND SHOW THAT WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!

eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Corner Empty Re: Hello from the Corner

Post  Drop Jet Jumper 105th Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:38 pm

HELL YEAH!
Drop Jet Jumper 105th
Drop Jet Jumper 105th
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Jabberwock Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:48 am

Mad shit talk has been going down! How about you say things to the persons face and not behind their backs??
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:03 pm

eXD T Bone wrote: I got a message from someone last night saying I talked shit ... well here's the truth I don't talk shit, I speak what is on my mind. It is harsh at times but is the brutal truth. I say how it is and how I see things. If it dose not conform to the way someone feels or acts I'm not gonna hold back anymore. Doing that is what help make me in the spot I am Today. Holding back I saw things happen and was not happy with the results.
there is no more needed to be said. I have said it to the faces of people once and that is all i do I hate to repeat myself. once is enough. if people choose to forget or not listen it is not my fault!
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Jabberwock Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

As far as I know you actually never said it to the people!! I guess it is miscommunication AGAIN!
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Legacy XO Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 am

relax yourselves nothing need to be said at this point. Cool
eXD Legacy XO
eXD Legacy XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Corner Empty Mission TWO: Playtime.....kill time....just blow stuff up time

Post  eXD T Bone Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 am

I would like to get static and guardian members together over the next few nights and have some fun kill time. This is what both squads need to get to know each other alot better and just have fun. just PM me or XBL me with what days and times are good. I would also be getting back in touch with the people at Grifball Hub to see if they would still like eXD to be involved with some things they will be doing for next season.

eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Legacy XO Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:41 pm

yea grifball Very Happy
eXD Legacy XO
eXD Legacy XO
Citadel
Citadel