eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Recruit

Go down

New Recruit Empty New Recruit

Post  MajinEli12 Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:58 am

play EA and sports games religiously, but have been playing MW2 for about 5 1/2 to 6 months. I'm tired of playing the available matches and would like to join a clan. This is my first clan post, clan recuitment, and clan search. I would like to go through your clan trials and see if I'm worthy of joining this clan.

IF I do get accepted to this clan I just have to tell you I WILL RECK SHOP ON MW2!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no doubt in myself and know I would be another all star to makin you guys the top clan of all time!

I'm also willing to try other games that you guys play. Like I said I play EA and sports games but if I am able to join this clan and be apart of it I'll play anything and everything that this clan is about!!! p.s. LETS GET DOWN ON MADDEN!!! HAHAHAHA

I just want to reiterate on the fact that I've been playin MW2 for some time now and feel that I can add some spunk and KILLS/VICTORY'S to this clan!

MajinEli12

Back to top Go down