eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Situation

4 posters

Go down

My Situation Empty My Situation

Post  Aliquem Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Alright, I decided to make this a public thing I'm pretty sure ppl are like where tf' is Ali sometimes maybe.
The last couple of weeks I haven't been doing so well, I've been dealing with court sessions for the crime of two people who have done my family a great injustice.
These two people are having seperate trials held in court in Connecticut.
I've been stressed out as hell, also trying to restrain myself from getting up out my seat and ripping the head off of the bastards who have committed the crime. The stability of my mental state is decrepit atm. I'm just going through a lot. I'd say specifics here, but I can't.
Despite this poorly written thing, hopefully you can understand my situation and my flippancy as far as the clan is concerned.
Making sure murderers rot in jail is more important to me right now...
Aliquem
Aliquem

Back to top Go down

My Situation Empty Re: My Situation

Post  eXD T Bone Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 pm

do what is important, my friend, Family is something that is ALWAYS FIRST. You need to be there 1.999 million % for them to make sure the ones would need to be punished are. BE STRONG AND TAKE CARE. I<3 you my brother. Mi Famillia always numro uno.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 am

yeah man do what you gotta do becuase were always here for ya if you need anything at all! and i mean anything, and you have my number man just give me a ring anytime or just message me on FB when ever man. You know i always have your back no matter what!
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Jet Jumper 105th Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:35 am

There's a lot of bad shit and bad people out there. Sometimes they affect the ones we love. But I don't believe people like that go unpunished, (karma's a bitch) So keep your head up they'll get what's coming.
Drop Jet Jumper 105th
Drop Jet Jumper 105th
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Be strong and keep your head up. i am sure u will get through this mess. If ya need talk or something PM me on XBL or here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum