eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it is a true sad day

Go down

it is a true sad day Empty it is a true sad day

Post  joel nukem Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 pm

lol well not realy my black ops is kinda dieing i cant play cracked hanoi or jungle i dont mutch like jungle but the othere 2 maps ..... i kinda do like but now it seems worse my single player wont work eny more i just get to level 4 and im playing on veteran and poof no more level 4 or 3 or 2 or even level 1 lol but zombies work :/ i dont even like zombies lol why couldnt the black ops gods take my zombies why my single player i aint even sure of the story yet i meen nuts now so i have 2 options

option one

YELL AT BLACK OPS TILL IT WORKS THREATEN IT TELL IT IM GONNA PWN IT RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW LIKE A UFO

or option two

Twisted Evil replace it with a new younger and mutch better looking copy of black ops Twisted Evil

i think option 2 is better cuz ppl might think im crazy for yelling at a disk :/ but meh ill try them both and i only godda wait 3 more days ... till i can start my single player agen i just started to like the story 2 kinda ..........

eny one ells have this problem ?? my copy aint realy scratched alot seems fairly commen online if you look it up just wondering realy lol cuz im the only persion i know so far that had this problem.....

joel nukem
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum