eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHECK THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

CHECK THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty CHECK THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  eXD Monkey XO Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am

Guys I have a huge complaint. I have had four people in the past two days come to me about wanting to join eXD because they post on the forums and they sit there and wait and no one comes to the rescue. I was able to save one while the others got bored and left to find a more "ACTIVE" clan.
I understand that you may get busy but guys please check the posts and read ALL OF THEM!!! I check my posts and all the other post every chance I get on. It's not hard to do. Now I'm not trying to bitch or sound rude so don't take it in that manner but we have to be more active one the forums so we can keep this clan moving. Thank You.
eXD Monkey XO
eXD Monkey XO
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/marissarayburn

Back to top Go down

CHECK THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: CHECK THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Akashi FoxO900 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Freebird1993 wrote:Guys I have a huge complaint. I have had four people in the past two days come to me about wanting to join eXD because they post on the forums and they sit there and wait and no one comes to the rescue. I was able to save one while the others got bored and left to find a more "ACTIVE" clan.
I understand that you may get busy but guys please check the posts and read ALL OF THEM!!! I check my posts and all the other post every chance I get on. It's not hard to do. Now I'm not trying to bitch or sound rude so don't take it in that manner but we have to be more active one the forums so we can keep this clan moving. Thank You.

Yeah it would be good to know whats going on im new and i have no idea wht to do

Akashi FoxO900

Back to top Go down