eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-> COD ELITE <-

Go down

-> COD ELITE <- Empty -> COD ELITE <-

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue May 31, 2011 5:35 pm

To the COD BLACK OPS COMPANYS out there,

I just wanna show this video that you all might be interested in! It seems pretty damn cool and might be useful for eXD and getting us out there Smile Its basically a video tutrioal about the COD ELITE website (still in beta i think?) and how it works. Honestly in my opinion it works just like bungie.net with halo but with a taste of COD mixed in there. Just watch the video so you will see what i mean.

NOTE THIS: I don't know if this is for MW2 also since the video only showed BLACK OPS footage and all this guy talked about was BO and he mentioned this is also gonna be compatible for MW3 when it comes out. So idk if MW2 is included in this site but time will till since the site is not even done yet.

-------------------> http://www.gametrailers.com/video/legend-of-call-of-duty/714359 <-------------------

-> COD ELITE <- Call-of-Duty-Elite-007

I think the only negative i noticed is that unlike bungie.net, ELITE charges monthly for some features No
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum