eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introducing myself

2 posters

Go down

introducing myself Empty introducing myself

Post  IhEaRt DrUm MaG Thu May 26, 2011 3:21 pm

hey guys Im new here and just decided to let yall get to know me a little better. Im 15 years old and i like in paulding, ga. i have a bit of clan experience becsuse i was in fubar gaming for 3 months. I am a great graphic designer if you ever need any help with that. Im not too good with animation but pictures, logos, signatures, etc. im great with. my gamertag is IhEaRt DrUm MaG but when you meet me i prefer to be called devin. I saw your clan on the top 100 list and a looked at many clans and yours was the most understandable, yet extensive of them all. I figured out that the site would not let me in as a 15 year old, but I am very mature and responsible but at the same time im very cool to hang around with. Im a pretty chill guy but i also have a great sense of humor. School is out in 2 days so i will be on VERY often. but like i said, if 15 is too young, regardless of any exceptions, i 100% understand and will be happy to leave and not come back. but if im not too young, or if you give me a chance, it would be an honor to enhance evreyones gaming experince not only as a fellow gamer, but a fellow clan mate. Thank you fro your time in reading this and I would greatly appreciate it if an admin, or moderator, or somebody would respond. once again, thank you, and peace out. Cool

Last edited by IhEaRt DrUm MaG on Thu May 26, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspell)
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

introducing myself Empty Re: introducing myself

Post  IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sat May 28, 2011 4:51 pm

could someone please reply? i dont care who just someone
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Diablo CC Sat May 28, 2011 7:08 pm

sorry, i was busy working on our new automatic news on the headquarters page, which coincidentally brought me here lol. The age requirement is 17 years, and I will explain why once you join my party on xboxlive. Graphic Designer, awesome! We will like to see some of your work. Thank you for voting for us, because I know you did(and the persons reading this as well, right?).

Show me how much a leader you can be...gt: eXD Diablo CC
and if you double post again, we might have a problem
:eXD
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  IhEaRt DrUm MaG Sat May 28, 2011 10:11 pm

ha sorry about the double post I wasnt thinking straight but this clan looks awesome and Id love to do some graphic designs for yall. I am great with custom texts just to shout that out. I hope that an exception can be made about my age. im not the best gamer in the world but im getting better and i hope that i can learn a few tips along the way. I am a serious gamer but I dont take the game seriousley. I understand I cant win everytime and ragequitting is not in my vocabulary Smile. If you check my K/D it will be low but that is because i have a 5 year old little brother that likes playing. I will probably be getting MW2 tomorrow so i will also be on there too Very Happy I hope to play with you soon, sincerley devin Smile elephant
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
IhEaRt DrUm MaG
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum