eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT - Team

3 posters

Go down

SWAT - Team Empty SWAT - Team

Post  eXD ToxicWaStE Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 pm

If you like SWAT and wonna be on the SWAT Team Message me on Xbox Live if you see a static member with a blue secondary emblem color they are on the swat team and you could too i am the captain and Jigz is co-Captain so join the fun guys!!!

And on another note everyone should be recruiting because guess what the more we recruit the more we split and the more chances you have to advance in the ranks so get recruiting and have fun and VOTE!!!!

Thanx,

eXD ToxicWaStE - Drill Sergeant
eXD ToxicWaStE
eXD ToxicWaStE
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

SWAT - Team Empty Re: SWAT - Team

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:10 am

eXD ToxicWaStE wrote:If you like SWAT and wonna be on the SWAT Team Message me on Xbox Live if you see a static member with a blue secondary emblem color they are on the swat team and you could too i am the captain and Jigz is co-Captain so join the fun guys!!!

And on another note everyone should be recruiting because guess what the more we recruit the more we split and the more chances you have to advance in the ranks so get recruiting and have fun and VOTE!!!!

Thanx,

eXD ToxicWaStE - Drill Sergeant

well said Toxic and you know guys hes right, so for those who are corporal and lower ranks should pay mind to this advice and remember more people equals more opportunity for us and especially for you as well Very Happy as usual eXD fam play hard, recruit and have fun! Exclamation ALSO GUYS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE ON THE SWAT TEAM JUST CONTACT ME OR TOXIC FOR MORE INFO study study study
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

SWAT - Team Empty im in jents

Post  kurotsutchi Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:54 pm

just keep me posted
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons