eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Ops Game Classes

5 posters

Go down

Black Ops Game Classes Empty Black Ops Game Classes

Post  eXD Monkey XO Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 pm

I am seeking out help here. I would love to know what classes you guys use when you play black ops. I am looking to see what classes are the best so that I know what I should use for gamebattles. Let me know what you use.
eXD Monkey XO
eXD Monkey XO
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/marissarayburn

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Game Classes Empty Re: Black Ops Game Classes

Post  iiExxon Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:04 am

Watch what other people use
These are what I see a lot:
Primary :
AK74 - Grip / Ex. Mags
MPL - Grip
AK47 - Dual Mags / Red Dot
Famas - Red Dot (What some people don't know is that the Famas and Aug have the same fire rate, the only difference is the recoil, the famas tends to jump to the upper right, while the Aug is actually more balanced in the center)

Secondary :
Probably not best to get fancy here, pick a pistol your comfortable with, what works for me is:
Makarov with Ex. Mags works great because most of the time when you're in a situation that you need a secondary you won't be carefully placing shots, so Ex. Mags lets you channel the panic into your trigger finger for longer and allows you to reassess the target while your still shooting.
and the CZ 75 with Ex. mags too (Rapid fire if it's not MLG variant, although it's frowned upon, "If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid."

Grenades
Grenades should reflect how you want to carry out the match, sometimes I make the exact same classes but change the nade from frag to semtex.

Frags I use for longer range throws, you can find some nice spawn kill spots on youtube, for example on Summit, on the attackers side if you sprint up to the skid loader from the left, prone right beside it and look straight up to throw the frag, it'll land in the B flag.

Semtex are if you want to engage the enemy quick and end it quick, less range but also less fuse time. (also sticks to objects so you could use that to your advantage)

Tact. Grenades
Stuns are almost invaluable they greatly hinder the enemies movement, and deals a very small amount of damage so you can tell if someone is in a room or behind a corner depending on whether you get a hitmarker.

Flash, I haven't really used Flash grenades in Black Ops, but in MW2 I stayed away from them because it took longer to actually throw the grenade and it doesn't display a hitmarker when it flashes an enemy.

Perk 1 - Lightweight / Flak Jacket if your not playing MLG variants
Perk 2 - Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk 3 - Ninja Pro - Pretty much everyone will be using this, you'd be at a disadvantage if everyone else can you hear but you can't hear them.
Tactical Mask Pro - If you can get tactical mask pro, plus scavenger, you can see who you flash/stun and you're basically immune to the effects.

And that's all I can think of right now lol.

btw. I never felt the need to use a silencer, because the games are 4 vs 4 and generally fast pace, but I remember a game in MW2 with my old Gb clan where I told my rusher to get behind the enemies with a silenced weapon and get as many people as he can than repeat. This is quickly demoralize the other team and the rest of the team can set up or push for a spawn trap.

Well hope that helps, and most of what I said applies to Search and Destroy.

Also check out this guys channel, he has call out videos, tip videos and technical videos about guns and nades, also nade spots and jump spots.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TmarTn

iiExxon
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Game Classes Empty Thank you

Post  eXD Monkey XO Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 pm

I appreciate it a lot. I needed the help. I don't think anyone could have explained it better. Oh, and thank you for everything you have done in Ghost Company. You are working hard and you actually follow the rules and show up for meetings. I thank you a million times. It's good to know I have a few members who care.
eXD Monkey XO
eXD Monkey XO
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/marissarayburn

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Legacy XO Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 pm

I like how you took the time to type all that out for everyone to see. That shows how much u care about the game and the Community thank you for for posting the info iiExxon your the best. Cool
eXD Legacy XO
eXD Legacy XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD ORION CO Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:46 pm

just grab your AK47 and you'll be fine LOL

eXD ORION CO
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Legacy XO Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:08 pm

you right brah thats all u need Cool
eXD Legacy XO
eXD Legacy XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  PsYc0kI11A69 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:36 am

Personaly i would use the AK-74u with grip, with a secondary of the dual pythons, choose the secondary that you want or that your good with. I recomend that you dont use a launcher but thats just me. perks i would use the slight of hand when you are in a small area with lots of enemys and you need to reload fast, and i never really cared about the last 2 perks i would use ghost. hope i halped
PsYc0kI11A69
PsYc0kI11A69
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down