eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Roster 2/4/11

3 posters

Go down

New Roster 2/4/11 Empty New Roster 2/4/11

Post  eXD JIGSajW Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 am

Current STATIC Roster

Commander: eXD JIGSajW
Lieutenant: eXD Tbone
Master Sergeant: HellSpawnJaymz
Drill Sergeant: vegeta555
Sergeant: SID3 ST3P, ViperGTX88
Corporal: netmaster296, SiiR I DUKE, unwindingjoker, Zombiegirlscout, Fatality732
Private: Velvit Bliss, Dark Linear556, ksidrenal, Retiary Meat 9775, ZEROROB7X, candyland251, SCARECROW4321, TheMonsterSV
Recruit: knifehand6, SiiCK ReLoAdZz, PriznGuard

IF I MISSED ANYONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Last edited by eXD JIGSajW on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : roster update)
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

New Roster 2/4/11 Empty Re: New Roster 2/4/11

Post  eXD T Bone Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 am

I would like to say it is great that we have so many people that are here and showing the love of the game like us. . . I would love to get the numbers growing more. I know from expirence that it is hard now a days in this world of everyone being in party chat on Reach, but we shall not stop trying if your in a party with eXD try to get the party (if in same game) onto game chat talk a bit to people and recruit ( if not in same game excuse yourself and let people know if they intrested in joining eXD message you or see if they want to join the party so they can ask questions and see what we are about.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 pm

eXD T Bone wrote:I would like to say it is great that we have so many people that are here and showing the love of the game like us. . . I would love to get the numbers growing more. I know from expirence that it is hard now a days in this world of everyone being in party chat on Reach, but we shall not stop trying if your in a party with eXD try to get the party (if in same game) onto game chat talk a bit to people and recruit ( if not in same game excuse yourself and let people know if they intrested in joining eXD message you or see if they want to join the party so they can ask questions and see what we are about.

Point well made sir Exclamation and i advise everyone taking this advice to heart and remember everyone recruit as much as possible (even though game chat is non exsistant) but try anyway please and have fun while doing so. Cool
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  vegeta555 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:24 am

hey srry i didn't do the roster, alot of things been goin on.
but umm i'm goin to start doing the roster again and have it posted on wednesday night(after the meeting)
also we have lost 3 members since the last roster i posted, we have 20 members currently (which isn't bad)
but still that doesn't mean we dont have to recurit, so get out there and show the xbox community what were all about!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLARG BLARG
vegeta555
vegeta555
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down