eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Vote?

2 posters

Go down

How to Vote? Empty How to Vote?

Post  Siir I DukE Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:35 pm

I saw the link on the main page of the site for the top 100 clans, but i couldnt figure out how to vote for eXD. Im sure its something simple that im overlooking but could someone please help me out on this this little problem?

Siir I DukE

Back to top Go down

How to Vote? Empty ANSWER

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:06 am

whats up. i think i answered earlier online but for anyone that dosnt know here it is.....Go to the headquarters page and scroll to the right....click on the top 100 clans link located right above the 360voice link....once you click that you will see a screen with two links one says enter and vote and is green, the other says enter without voting and is red...click enter and vote...Thats it!!! youve just voted!!! now repeat these steps everyday on every computer u get your fingers on until the end of time!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by eXDTheGr8Dstryr on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colorized!!!)
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down