eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXD branch for the Gears Of War Trilogy and other games ( fighting , sports )

4 posters

Go down

eXD branch for the Gears Of War Trilogy and other games ( fighting , sports ) Empty eXD branch for the Gears Of War Trilogy and other games ( fighting , sports )

Post  eXD T Bone Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 am

I was asked by a fellow eXD member about if we are starting up a divison for the Gears of War Trilogy, he has some people thtat would be intrested in join if we also had a divison for Gears of War.
They will also be playing Halo and CoD as well, but would like to have a mainstay for Gears.
I have also been playing online with Jigsajw and others some fighting style games. As I think of it 2011 will be a huge year in the fighting games, You have Marvel vs Capcom 3: the Fate of two worlds (2/15/11), Street Fighter cross Tekken and vise versa (2nd or 3rd quarter), and the long awaited reboot of MORTAL KOMBAT(4/1/11 NO LIE REAL RESLEASE DATE). Plus the Final Chapter in the Gears of War Trilogy is dropping in March.
I would like some feed back on this and if it might be in the works.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

eXD branch for the Gears Of War Trilogy and other games ( fighting , sports ) Empty Re: eXD branch for the Gears Of War Trilogy and other games ( fighting , sports )

Post  eXD JOJO CC Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:08 pm

I hate Gears!

but if we have a company there then I see no problems with that.

We will be doing a fighting genre coming soon
eXD JOJO CC
eXD JOJO CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/mz.foxy707

Back to top Go down

eXD branch for the Gears Of War Trilogy and other games ( fighting , sports ) Empty Re: eXD branch for the Gears Of War Trilogy and other games ( fighting , sports )

Post  eXD JIGSajW Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 am

im totally down for a fighting genre company! and yeah the ida for a gears div also isnt a bad idea! i don't like gears either but i can def see alot more recruits coming in just for this game alone:) think of how many members we could have if we had a gears division. (its just a thought im thinking out load lol)
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Black Widow Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 am

I agree with the gow 3 squad. I love gears... can't wait for march Very Happy
eXD Black Widow
eXD Black Widow
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down