eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Request] *NSFW* Need veteran photoshop user to help edit my picture.

Go down

[Request] *NSFW* Need veteran photoshop user to help edit my picture. Empty [Request] *NSFW* Need veteran photoshop user to help edit my picture.

Post  BriannaRose Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Hello board,

My name is Brianna Rose. I'm new to this site and I've read through the rules, but I have a sort of odd request that I'm sure doesn't happen very often. Probably never.
*Disclaimer: Please be aware that I am in no way trying to damage the reputation of this site, it's users, or anything.. I am simply out of options and I have seen the quality and talent this site offers and I'm just asking you guys to please work with me..*

I need someone who can photoshop a pencil-style font onto one of my pictures. The pictures are NSFW meaning they are R-Rated, blahblahblah..
*Disclaimer: I am by no means trying to break any rules by posting this thread. But please hear me when I say there are no forums that offer any help for this, and I'm trying my best to stay within the guidelines. Photoshop experts are a lost breed, and I'd really appreciate any cooperation I can get at this point.

I'm trying to keep this as mature as possible; so if you don't want to take this seriously, I'm not making you stay. I have an allergic reaction to ink. It wasn't my choice, anyway, I'd just like for someone to use an ink or pencil type font and photoshop it onto my body for a picture I'm submitting on one of my forums I frequent.

I have a dear friend for several years now and I'd like to sort of do this as a birthday-type thing for him.

Reply/Message me on this forum and I'll send you the pic I'd like to have photoshopped.

With the font, I'd like for it to say "Curtis <3" or something to that nature.

Thank you for those who can take this seriously,
-Brianna

P.S. I have yet to find a site that will offer me any sort of help--I'm hoping the excellent work you can do will allow you to work with me. I'm (((NOT))) trying to troll your site, I'm genuinely looking for people with your skill to help me with something I consider to be important. Thank you.

BriannaRose

Back to top Go down

[Request] *NSFW* Need veteran photoshop user to help edit my picture. Empty Re: [Request] *NSFW* Need veteran photoshop user to help edit my picture.

Post  BriannaRose Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:13 pm

bump.

BriannaRose

Back to top Go down