eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those that don't know!!

2 posters

Go down

For those that don't know!! Empty For those that don't know!!

Post  eXD Jabberwock Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 am

Hola Amigos!!!

Loveys and not so much of loveys... its time for me to set the record straight and to tell everyone WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND!!!!!! So we have no more confusion, shit talk, and everything else!!

I'm getting a divorce, I have been fighting for custody of my son, from Jne 19th to June 26th I worked a total of 108.88 hours, and I'm still working on and off.

With that being said I wasn't getting home until after 11:30, at which point I had to get Noah in bed and get ready to get up at 8 am in the morning. I usually played or stayed up with the guys on Halo as late as I could. I tried to keep track of the squad as much as I could, but as you HOPEFULLY can understand, no one was on from Guardian after midnight my time.

Now moving on... Its a fucking shame and disgrace how some people act and try and treat people. If you are in eXD you are supposed to have respect for every member, Citadel or not, even when you are in Citadel. You aren't supposed to talk shit about Admirals and what their decisions are. You are supposed to follow the rules and take what is said and move on... but yet, a month later shit is still being talked.

To clear the fucking record up for ONE LAST TIME.... I WAS NOT GIVEN MY RANK AS A MAJOR BECAUSE AN ADMIRAL LIKED ME!! This isn't elementary school. I passed my test, and the ADMIRAL wasn't the only one who tested me. If you aren't happy with me getting a promotion, come to me, and tell me. Don't run your mouth, because of insecurity or jealousy, because it makes you look sad and pitiful!

So hopefully EVERYONE understands now! Smile

One more thing, Spectre isn't leaving and you can come see me if you think otherwise!!

Kisses
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

For those that don't know!! Empty Re: For those that don't know!!

Post  eXD Spectre Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:16 pm

eXD Jabberwock wrote:Hola Amigos!!!

Loveys and not so much of loveys... its time for me to set the record straight and to tell everyone WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND!!!!!! So we have no more confusion, shit talk, and everything else!!

I'm getting a divorce, I have been fighting for custody of my son, from Jne 19th to June 26th I worked a total of 108.88 hours, and I'm still working on and off.

With that being said I wasn't getting home until after 11:30, at which point I had to get Noah in bed and get ready to get up at 8 am in the morning. I usually played or stayed up with the guys on Halo as late as I could. I tried to keep track of the squad as much as I could, but as you HOPEFULLY can understand, no one was on from Guardian after midnight my time.

Now moving on... Its a fucking shame and disgrace how some people act and try and treat people. If you are in eXD you are supposed to have respect for every member, Citadel or not, even when you are in Citadel. You aren't supposed to talk shit about Admirals and what their decisions are. You are supposed to follow the rules and take what is said and move on... but yet, a month later shit is still being talked.

To clear the fucking record up for ONE LAST TIME.... I WAS NOT GIVEN MY RANK AS A MAJOR BECAUSE AN ADMIRAL LIKED ME!! This isn't elementary school. I passed my test, and the ADMIRAL wasn't the only one who tested me. If you aren't happy with me getting a promotion, come to me, and tell me. Don't run your mouth, because of insecurity or jealousy, because it makes you look sad and pitiful!

So hopefully EVERYONE understands now! Smile

One more thing, Spectre isn't leaving and you can come see me if you think otherwise!!

Kisses

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum