eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is my opinion for blah blah blah (directed to amanda to overview).

Go down

Here is my opinion for blah blah blah (directed to amanda to overview). Empty Here is my opinion for blah blah blah (directed to amanda to overview).

Post  xlAnGeLsWrAtHlx Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 am

Since after velvet and I have been attempting to reconstruct the division back to its normal state, nothing has been done when giving out assignments to multiple members of the division. For example, when kindly instructed to many of the staff to recruit at least one new member into the clan, none have replied back to further detail the progress that they have done. Keep in mind that we have given all at least one week to do so; all of that time for just one recruit. Now, excuse or no excuse, it does not matter. To recruit in at least one member in a one week duration period should be enough time to do so. Hell, I thought that was a gift. But sadly, nothing was accomplished and there was no feedback in any of this. This is why i think it is a good idea to come up with a punishment in order to enforce this all. Keep in mind that it is not to be used frequently, but to be used if necessary.

My idea of a punishment consist of a three grade level probation's.

1) Grade one probation- Designated member is to be put on probation for a one week trial. This includes being watched over by an enforcer of choice to make sure that they are performing their duty at which the rank that they are at. Also, they are to be active on the forums by either posting a new topic that will generate many views and interesting opinions. Or to respectfully comment on recent posts.

2) Grade two probation- A more serious probation that includes a probation period of two weeks. Once again, an enforcer is to watch over the certain violator to ensure that they are performing the duty at task. They are to successfully recruit in a member into the division and introduce to their fellow division members. After that, they are to train that recruit until they have at least reached to corporal.

3) Grade three probation-*warning, viewer discretion advised.* The mac daddy of all probation's. In this three week probation period, you are to start off by receiving a demotion within this period of time. If proven successful in your efforts to rejoice and redeem yourself, you will gain back your original rank that you were previously at before you were naughty. By doing so, you must, and I repeat must, work your tail-feather off to prove yourself worthy again for the mistakes that you have made.

( To include to all probation's, at the end of every probation, you must post a new topic discussing what you have done wrong and how to better yourself from the experience.)

( And also, keep in mind that any of these can be tweaked to ensure proper punishment)

xlAnGeLsWrAtHlx
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum