eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepping Down

3 posters

Go down

Stepping Down Empty Stepping Down

Post  eXD Jabberwock Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 am

I know this will not come to some as a surprise or shock, but I am having to step down as Commander of Guardian.

I have too much going on in my personal life to say I can give you all 115%, which you deserve. I wish it didn't come down to this, but in the end, this is what is for the best.

I'm sorry that I have let so many of you down... but I'm sure you will be in good hands!!

Love you all!!!!
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down Empty Re: Stepping Down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 am

we will all miss you and GL in everything that you have going on and hopefully we can see you again soon Smile Do what you gotta do becuase Personal Life comes first any day of the week! Trust me i know from experience when personal matters comes into play and have to be in a tough decision to decide between the clan and my life and i somehow balance the 2 but your situation is different than mine though. Anyway GL and may everything work out for you in the near future Cool
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  CommanderC Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 am

Aw..It'll suck not getting to know you as my Commander..It was fun playing with you for the couple hours I did! We'll miss you! =(
CommanderC
CommanderC
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down