eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lieutenant Tbonesmash022 Trauma CM

Go down

Lieutenant Tbonesmash022 Trauma CM Empty Lieutenant Tbonesmash022 Trauma CM

Post  tbonesmash022 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Hello Trauma the names Tbonesmash022 been with eXD since Feb'11 and was recruited by lighning a.k.a. ArkAngel. 4 months has passed since i was recruit to Lieutenant and what a great time it has been meeting good peeps and blasting fools . i was a master sgt in Predator CM and asked to be transfered to another company for the following 3 reasons...#1) was getting burnt out on MW2 with all the hacks-mods-cheats it wasnt fun anymore even though the updates as of late are to prevent it. the only time i ever had a good time was playing with other members of Predator Cm and within eXD...#2) Black Ops seems more vast in terms of maps and customization...#3) with all the Master Sgts in Predator CM i thought 1 less wouldn't hurt theres some great players in that CM that could use the promo. so in a nutshell thats why im here in Trauma. i shall do my best to help Trauma be the best and im going to give it all that i got. with all the clans, players and haters in XBOX Live, for eXD to be the #1 XBOX clan is an honor from Recruit to Citadel.
Thank U very much for your time and as always have a nice day.....
and after u read this, if you havent already....please...VOTE Very Happy

tbonesmash022
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down