eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weve gone viral!

4 posters

Go down

weve gone viral! Empty weve gone viral!

Post  eXD Spectre Mon May 23, 2011 7:50 am

just so you guys know, exileddemons.net is now a site viewed by many people in mine and maikii (xxhitaroxx) high school. me and him made this site and clan well known to people in the school and i just wanted people to know. i WILL be working my ass off in spite of recent events to redeem myself. i have begun talking to people who are more than happy to create our clothing and i have started talking to a monster energy sponsor that i know who CAN get us sponsored by monster.

P.S. i am handing the designing of the clothing responsibilities to maikii and myself. we will be doing this as a team project. if any questions contact one of us but porbably him since the chain of command....
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

weve gone viral! Empty Re: weve gone viral!

Post  eXD JIGSajW Mon May 23, 2011 4:09 pm

that's awesome to hear! that's the best news ive heard in a good while! alot of potential recruits and sponsorship! great job guys cheers
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Mon May 23, 2011 4:10 pm

eXD JIGSajW wrote:that's awesome to hear! that's the best news ive heard in a good while! alot of potential recruits and sponsorship! great job guys cheers

2 problems. one, promotions and recruitments are on hold by command. and two, most of the interested are 15 or 16. can we somehow change the age requirement to MATURE 16 year olds?
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Mon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm

hmmm yeah w have to talk about the age requirement part. Actually we can most def bring this up in Wednesday meeting and ill be sure to have this as one of our main topics to talk about! But yeah im sure we can make something work. Like if the potentional recruits are 16 but their very mature so either my self, velvet or amanda can look at them and see what their about since 16 is a close enough age after all.
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Mon May 23, 2011 4:16 pm

thanks jiggy.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

weve gone viral! Empty hay specter

Post  kurotsutchi Mon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

first if you read in the mission statement the only thing that is needed for someone under the age of 17 is permission form citadel and 2 why are you still skipping the chain of command if this stuff is to hard to comprehend please re read all the literature in the mission statement and the rules of conduct you have to know them any way so if you have a question you need to read them first before you ask or your going to get into trouble
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Mon May 23, 2011 4:21 pm

kurotsutchi wrote:first if you read in the mission statement the only thing that is needed for someone under the age of 17 is permission form citadel and 2 why are you still skipping the chain of command if this stuff is to hard to comprehend please re read all the literature in the mission statement and the rules of conduct you have to know them any way so if you have a question you need to read them first before you ask or your going to get into trouble

i wasnt trying to skip the chain of command.. i apologize and this post started out as just a statement to the clan and i informed jiggy that our promotions are on hold and that most of the age group is 15-16 year olds. i did not intend on him going to talk to citadel at all.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

weve gone viral! Empty umm hmm

Post  kurotsutchi Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 pm

its not your place to even talk to him about what the comander does its your place to do what you are told and you are not by even bringing this up jigsaw does not need to be botherd by you so leave it be trust me they all know whats going on so dont bring things up got it
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Mon May 23, 2011 4:28 pm

kurotsutchi wrote:its not your place to even talk to him about what the comander does its your place to do what you are told and you are not by even bringing this up jigsaw does not need to be botherd by you so leave it be trust me they all know whats going on so dont bring things up got it

eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

weve gone viral! Empty umm hmm

Post  kurotsutchi Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 pm

lets just keep it that way shall we
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Mon May 23, 2011 4:41 pm

i apologize for this but the rules of combat also say that you need to respect another eXD member. kuro, you and i both are corporals. the tone of these past few messages is not respectful at all. i apologized for it already and you kept going.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Jabberwock Mon May 23, 2011 4:45 pm

I will having a talk with both of you today! Lets keep that in mind in case you both want to continue this!

Spectra when you get on xBox please send me a message and I will invite you into a party. Kuro, walk into the living room! Thanks
eXD Jabberwock
eXD Jabberwock
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm

can we text or call, no xbox for me til weekend.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

weve gone viral! Empty lol

Post  kurotsutchi Mon May 23, 2011 4:49 pm

ok please learn to listen to what your comader says beaceus i have been at every meetin and i know she has told you more time then i care to remember that you need to follow the chan of comand you keep this stuff up your are going to be either a private for good or your going to get kicked out just a warning and heads up
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Mon May 23, 2011 5:00 pm

fine, got it! =)

remember to keep representing eXD guys!
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum