eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup' Hohm Dawg G'?

2 posters

Go down

Sup' Hohm Dawg G'? Empty Sup' Hohm Dawg G'?

Post  Aliquem Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Yo' name is Aliquem
Fresh meat to the eXD Static 733T.
Some of you already know me or have at least seen my name in xbl parties in some of your meetings then have forgotten me within the next 5 minutes Razz.
Anyway I've officially joined as of yesterday, Aliquem (Latin:Death) is now at your service to bequeath upon ye' a boot into your worst enemies.
(Insert Bullet Storm Dialog here) <- Preferably the most linguistically dirty thing you can possibly imagine or remember from the game.
As far as Halo Reach is concerned I'm known to bring death upon anyone who enters my cluster of scattered red dots; as for now I've mastered the art of Spartan Stealth I can find you in my cluster and find cloakers in their clusters.
My Spartan is Female; small body = better stealthy capabilities
My role is usually to play out as a Recon/Scout. I spot enemies expose em' if I'm close to em dismember them.
Or let someone else place a bullet into their face.
I adore the title Private to the sheer fact that I'm never general with the way I do business in game lol...

Anyway enough of the drawn out Hello'.
Hope to get to know the heap of you; because "You can't ever move forward without heaps." ~ Professor Farnsworth
Aliquem
Aliquem

Back to top Go down

Sup' Hohm Dawg G'? Empty Re: Sup' Hohm Dawg G'?

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 am

what is up my HOMIE!!! Very Happy and of course i know some of my fellow members from STATIC and GUARDIAN remember you (mainly becuase some cant pronounce your name lol) and i know you made the right choice joining wih us and with you as a good addition to our team i know as a team were gorwing even more so than ever Smile Hope to see ya during the weekdays and ofcourse im always down for some fighting games brah! pirat
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum