eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Drills

2 posters

Go down

Running Drills Empty Running Drills

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Nice job everyone on the leadership drills last week. We should continue to run these types of drills at every meeting. They will be beneficial for anyone hoping to attain a leadership position (commander lt, master sergeant etc..) If anyone has any more ideas for drills please post them in this thread. Nice work everyone!! keep recruiting!!! and voting everyday!!
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Running Drills Empty ive got one or two

Post  kurotsutchi Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 pm

not only command training but skill assessment training and skill sets for each of our members i.e riffle men long- short range combat and hand to hand skill set assessment so we can have a general idea of whom fits what class best while we are in a match or in practice so we can better all our skills not just practice what we are already great with and also a squad set for each of our commanding officers so we can figure out who works best with who and set a squad to match the individuals i have a few more ideas so please if you wish contact me on live or via email thank you all exd members for keeping our group strong

exd for life
KUROTSUTCHI
AKA THE SOIL OF DEATH
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum