eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achievement Hunter

+5
eXD Black Widow
walkindedman
WarDog
eXD Diablo CC
eXD MAAR XO
9 posters

Go down

Achievement Hunter Empty Achievement Hunter

Post  eXD MAAR XO Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 am

Hey eXD -

I want to start a list of people who would like to hunt Achievements either cooperatively or would like to advise other members on how to get the achievements easier. If you would like to join this list, post a reply to this thread and include your gamertag and favorite genre of video games. Also, if you would like to get advice on getting certain achievements, this is the place to ask. Reply to this thread.

Keep it real.
eXD MAAR XO
eXD MAAR XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Achievement Hunter Empty Re: Achievement Hunter

Post  eXD Diablo CC Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:01 am

I do!!! My genre according to trueachievements.com are scifi shooters, RPG, and fighting. I love whoring it up cheers
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  WarDog Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 am

i barley got over 2k points on my GT, so if anyone would want to do any kind of achievement runs for COD4, WAW, MW2, Fable 2, Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds, or even Civilization, let me know.

WarDog
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  walkindedman Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:11 pm

always up for teaming to get specific achievements. Still looking for someone to help with transformers wfc beating it on hard i only got two level left but it would be easier with help. Also i have have all achievements for most RPGs so i can answer anyones questions on dragon age, fable, two wrolds, and fallout if you cant figure out how to get an achievement. currently also would like to play halo on legendary co op. I am also registered with xbox360achievements.net and post there daily.

walkindedman
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Black Widow Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 am

I am always willing to help anyone, especially a fellow eXD gamer. I play a wide variety of games, right now it's mostly Halo: Reach. I still need co-op campaign also would love to join anyone on that crazy journey! LOL
eXD Black Widow
eXD Black Widow
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  ICEW0LFE Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 am

im also an achievement hunter. if u look at my gamercard u will see i have a % on my bio telling u just what % of total achievement points i have. currently dont need any help on anything but i can help with questions. im a big shooter and rpg fan. i will be most likely be getting fable 3, fallout new vegas and cod back ops when they release and will team up with anyone needing help in them. i do have halo reach now so if help is needed there i can also help.

ICEW0LFE

Back to top Go down

Achievement Hunter Empty always up 4 it!

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Im always up 4 helping anyone! I have 1000g on dead space assassins creed 1 and 2, odst, mw2 and finishing up fallout3, If anyone needs pointers on any of these or any other rpg,fps or survival horror games hit me up!! Twisted Evil
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Achievement Hunter Empty Achivment Hunting

Post  eXD T Bone Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm still in need of the Vidmaster Endue and the Firefight Achivements in ODST . I will be happy with people helping me I would still love to get at least one Halo at 100% i also need some of the multi player on Halo 3.....Reach all I need (until Nov 30) is the Solo on Lengendary ( at least the Corvette mission) done for me I'll do the other missions... let me know it me up I'm always on the Box.........PLEASE HELP!!!!!! TBonetkjw
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryptonite Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 pm

i got 1000gs in almost all my games so i can help u out on how to get the difficult ones and i know how to do the gamerscore mod so if u want lots of gamerscore really fast i can do it for u.
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Kryptonite to let you know we at eXD do not Mod for anything at all. if anyone is caught moding gamer score or anything they will be dealt with from the Citadel.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Diablo CC Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 pm

tbonetkjw wrote:Kryptonite to let you know we at eXD do not Mod for anything at all. if anyone is caught moding gamer score or anything they will be dealt with from the Citadel.

Achievement Hunter Approv10
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryptonite Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:34 pm

tbonetkjw wrote:Kryptonite to let you know we at eXD do not Mod for anything at all. if anyone is caught moding gamer score or anything they will be dealt with from the Citadel.
i dont mod i was jst sayin i could teach someone how to do it if they wanted. cuz ya i think its dumb, becasue that takes all the fun out of playing the games.
Kryptonite
Kryptonite
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum